Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Jumbl8482; Mini Hidden Spy Camera Radio Clock w/In...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 47% off the $99.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Jumbl8482; Mini Hidden Spy Camera Radio Clock w/Infrared Night Vision - Built-In Screen, Speaker, Micro SD Slot & AUX Line In - Standalone Operation w/o Need for Computer for your Home, Kids & More - Black
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Totally Hidden Camera Records Video & Still Images
- Auto-On Infrared Night Vision Can Record In Total Darkness
- Supports Up to 32GB MicroSD Card - Not Included
- Continuous Loop Feature Records Over Old Footage When Full
- Standalone Operation: View Footage On Built-In 2" Screen
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Package Height||2.1 x 3.2 x 4.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
Small Device Gets the Big Picture
As far as everyone else is concerned, this Jumbl device appears to be nothing other than a simple portable radio clock. Now that's what you want them to think, as its hidden spy camera is meant to see and not be seen. It can operate on its rechargeable battery or be plugged into a wall outlet for uninterrupted operation, and continuously records audio and video to a microSD card up to 32GB (Not Included). All recordings are time stamped, and camera is also capable of taking still images.
Infrared for In-the-Dark Recording
Be advised of all happenings even in the dark of night. The Jumbl spy clock's hidden camera is equipped with infrared capabilities, which helps it capture the scene even when there is no light in the room. Due to the nature of infrared beams, it cannot be detected by the human eye and therefore makes for a nice "stealth" addition. The infrared beam has a 6-9-foot range, essentially covering your entire desired monitoring area. What a "lightbulb" idea.
Peace of mind. No PC needed.
Worried about what went on in your room while you were away? With the Jumbl spy clock, you don't even have to connect to a computer to replay and view recorded footage. A built-in 2-inch color display allows you to flip through the images and videos stored on your memory card. Deleting your old recordings is also not necessary; thanks to a clever continuous loop feature that overwrites old data once your memory card is full, you can just keep on recording nonstop.
Listen out loud. Or listen privately.
The Jumbl spy clock sports a radio with a full-range FM tuner. It can also playback music or videos from a microSD card or from an external device that's connected via its 3.5mm AUX line in. A quality built-in speaker makes for easy, portable powered loudness, while the included in-ear headphones provide a private listening experience.
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is that the speakers on this thing are unreliable, I actually had to send two of these back and even though the third one didn't work perfectly either I just kept it because I needed the camera function ASAP. On my first camera, the right speaker was crystal clear, the left speaker however had bad static feedback; so I sent it back thinking it was just a dud. The second camera I received, BOTH the speakers gave reeeeaaalllly poor quality sound; so I sent that one back hoping "the third times a charm" or however it goes.... Nope, third one, speakers are both giving poor sound quality, but not as bad as the second one. Guess I'm gonna have to deal with it, don't want the kind people of Amazon hating me.
If your buying this camera so you can capture video AND sound, beware; the speakers could be faulty just like 5 out of 6 were on my purchases. Wont be much use if your trying to prove someone is verbally abusing you or whatnot. I would give this product a 3.5 stars out of five, but I can only do 3 or 4... Sorry, but for ~$80 I don't think it's too much to ask for both speakers to work well. Definitely worth a shot though, it is a very handy little machine!
This review is for 1st purchased camera.
While it sits on your desk it can unobtrusively record what is going on around you. Are you being harassed by a fellow employee or a boss? Is someone taking things out of your desk? Do you want to keep an eye on your babysitter, your children or your pets while you are away from home. This great little camera can solve your problem by recording what goes on in color video and storing it inside of itself on a Micro SD card that you have to purchase separately.
The unit even has a hidden menu to set up the spy portion of the functions and it even has a hidden file system that hides the recorded videos, photos or audio so that someone cannot find them unless they know the secret access to the system.
Here is what comes in the package:
* The beautiful clock radio itself
* A rechargeable and replaceable Lithium battery that is a Nokia BL-5C 1000 mAh battery with 3.7 volts DC output.
* A 24 inch long charging cable
* An AC wall charger rated to operate on 110 to 240 VAC 50/60 HZ that outputs 5 VDC at 1 Amp.
* A 39 inch long set of earphones
* A 25 inch long auxiliary cable to allow you to listen to your stereo music from your MP3 player or phone.
* An instruction manual that is VERY difficult to read as the text is microscopic
* A software disc that has the drivers to let you use the unit as a web camera
* A carrying bag to transport the unit so you can take it with you
In addition the clock radio has built in:
* A spy camera the makes color videos or photos with night vision.
* A microphone to record audio
* A calendar function
* A digital clock
* A headphone jack
* An auxiliary jack
* A Micro SD card slot that can handle up to a 32 GIG memory (The memory is not furnished)
* A Mini USB charging port so the unit is portable and you can move it into an office or room with you and use it and not have to immediately plug it in. The unit can also remain continuously plugged in to operate on the AC power adapter.
* A high resolution 2 inch diagonal color display to view your videos and the set up menus on
* Two speakers for great sounding stereo music
* A fully functioning FM radio that must have either the Aux cable or the earphones plugged in to act as the FM antenna. If one or the other is not plugged in then the radio will not pick up a radio station.
You can add videos, music and photos to the SD card and even play them on the screen if you want. You can program the unit to secretly record video continuously and walk away as the unit simply displays time. It is so small and simple that no one will even notice it or know what it is doing. A small blue light on the front tells you that it is secretly recording what is going on. You can program the unit to record continuously and leave it plugged into the AC power source. The unit can be set up to delete the oldest files and add the new ones when the memory SD card gets full. In my video I go over the basic controls and set up and show a brief piece of video. The unit works perfectly. This is an excellent product and I highly recommend it if you have the need for a spy camera. I rated it at 5 stars.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
would lock up and I would have to power it down by...Read more