Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

78%
22%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$0.99

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 19, 2013
Attention: Do Not Jump Into The Fog! If you do you might get hurt, but only if you take the lyrics of this song literally. Especially if the fog is thick, and visibility is minimal.
on April 1, 2013
I just love this song! When I first purchased it, I replayed it over and over again. It has a great beat to it and I love the lyrics. Just great to dance to!
on October 31, 2013
I don't know why, but I adore this song. I guess it's just that it appeals to my dark side.
on January 10, 2015
Cool song
on December 14, 2012
Heard it on the radio and then I had to get it. First song I heard by these guys, will definitely watch out for anything new by them.
on October 21, 2012
into the fog were did this come from never heard it and when I did loved it listen to the words. Hope you like this new stuff, new to me.
on January 5, 2013
I'm not sure where these guys came from, but this is one fun, catchy song. One of the best of the year.