JumpSport 10' x 17' StagedBounce Trampoline
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied trampoline per product instructions
- Moving trampoline to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides the largest “sweet spot” landing zone of any trampoline from beginners to experts.
- Patented StagedBounce technology and High-Stretch springs for smoother, safer bounce experience.
- 10 Year Warranty!* JumpSport trampolines are the first and only trampolines designed to reduce the risk of injury directly on the jumping surface
- Perfect for budding gymnasts, cheerleaders or any athlete seeking to improve their game.
- Heavy-Duty frame made from Cold Rolled Steel for strength and durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Budding gymnasts, cheerleaders, and other athletes often prefer the larger “sweet spot” landing zone and the extra room of our phenomenal 10x17 rectangular system. Our new JumpSport 10 x 17 Rectangular Trampoline is also ideally suited for situations where space is at a premium. Its narrow profile makes it a good choice for side yard installations. The rectangular shape is preferred by some gymnasts to simulate their training environment. Whatever your reason the sturdy design of the JumpSport 10 x 17 Rectangular Trampoline will provide years of jumping pleasure. Safety Enclosure is Included!
*Purchase includes the following warranty –
Steel Frame & Poles – 10 years (prorated), Springs & Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years, Mat Stitching/Strapping – 2 years, Trampoline Pad, Safety Enclosure & All Other Components – 1 year
JumpSport is a small, USA, family-owned, 20-year-old business. Our founder, Mark Publicover, is the inventor of the trampoline safety enclosure that protects millions of bouncing kids around the world every day. JumpSport is the industry-leading innovator in trampolines. Feel confident with your purchase backed by excellent warranties and customer service.
The new JumpSport 10 by 17 foot StagedBounce Trampoline is ideally suited for situations where space is at a premium. Its narrow profile makes it a good choice for side yard installations and its rectangular shape is preferred by gymnasts to simulate their training environment. A sturdy design and a safety enclosure with padded shock-absorbing poles that flex upon impact combine to create a durable and safe experience for children of all ages, up to 225 pounds. It also features added strap and shock cord suspension system to improve safety, shock-absorption, and help push jumpers back onto the trampoline. The Patented Triple-Fail-Safe engineering uses two "back up" support systems to hold the net in place, a degree of protection not found in most other trampoline enclosures.
- High-density safety pad
- Heavy Duty, 12-gauge frame for superior strength and performance
- Engineered for safety with our patented StagedBounce technology
- Offers exceptional safety and bounce performance
- Tough powder-coated finish
- 10 by 17 foot rectangular trampoline
- Industry-leading Permatron jumping mat fabric
- Trampoline mat surface is 40 inches tall for better ground clearance.
- Bed has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield
- We use high-strength looped straps and steel V rings for connecting the springs
- 92 high-performance springs
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 pounds
- Real-world testing to a combined weight of over 800 pounds
Safety Enclosure Specifications:
- Measures 10 by 17 feet
- Patented top strap design prevents net collapse
- Patented Overlapping Entry; no door to open or close; enter through the overlap and you're in
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact
- Patented shock-absorbing ball-caps at pole tops
- Patent-pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun
- Rated for jumpers up to 225 pounds
- Comes with blue vinyl pole sleeves
- Exclusive HALS chemistry gives our nets superior tensile strength, durability, and UV protection
- Steel poles have a tough powder-coated finish
- Easily assembles with small hand tools, poles bolt onto trampoline, no cutting or drilling required
- Builds athleticism, develops balance, spatial awareness, stamina and self confidence
- Enhances visual acuity and stimulate and build neural networks that improve learning ability.
- Great training and conditioning for other sports such as skiing, snow/wake boarding, cheerleading, etc.
- Adults benefit from improved balance, spatial ability
- Fun, healthy alternative to television and video games, right in your own backyard
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There were several spots where the powder coating had large chunks of paint rubbed and scratched off from the packing and delivery process.
Although robust looking, the matts look half hazard with uneven sewning with multiple errors that keep them from fitting correctly. They appear to be after thoughts with knotted rope bungee sticking up through the matts every foot or two.
My biggest problems come from the safety net system. It feels like you are "jerry rigging" your own system with some generic bungee cords and straps. It is a very labor intensive process with parts that don't seemed to be designed for this trampoline. Heaven for bid you have to replace the netting at some point on this outside trampoline. It will take you hours to take the old net off and put a new one on with all the square knots, 90 feet of bungee cords and 200 feet of straps!!!
Imagine the thinnest plastic possible and this would compose the caps that rest on the tops of the safety poles. These are complete garbage. They don't stay in place, and have to be strapped down. The plastic used in standard clam shell packages would be robust compared to this stuff. I mean, it's only used to hold the top strap of the netting and act as rain cap for the steel pole. Why spend 5 extra dollars to get pieces of quality plastic that actually attach to the pole and integrate with the foam?
The plastic covering for the foam is pretty comical as well. Think long zip lock bags with gaps in the seams and a terribly manufactured end that is crunched and ripped where it connects to the on the afore mentioned caps. The foam does appear to be good quality.
You are instructed to tighten and loosen the netting all around the trampoline until you get the correct overlap at the entrance. No easy task when the only instruction is " Top strap should hang slightly curved between poles." The kicker is they don't tell you how to tie the nett down to start so the strap may be good but the netting will be way off and vice versa. Makes you feel like you are chasing your tail. The end result is that every net will hang a little different. Probably won't affect the function very much but like I said this system of straps and bungee cords makes it very labor intensive for the installer.
Even with Amazon it is pretty much a one way street with these large contraptions that require significant assembly. So I won't be sending the trampoline back, but if a hurricane picks this one up, I would really consider a different replacement.