|Item Weight||1.55 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.3 x 14.2 x 2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||WRF-S-21143-02|
|Color||White and Dark Brown|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WRF-S-21143-02|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wurf Board by JumpSport (Santa Cruz or Maui style)| Standing Desk Air-Spring Anti-Fatigue Mat | Improves Circulation, Posture, and Balance | Fully Adjustable, Inflatable Board
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take a load off your back, joints & sciatica — stand on air, the world’s most comfortable anti-fatigue mat
- Lively-reactive surface stimulates healthy micro-movements, improves circulation, unlike foam mats
- Adjustable air-spring mat — soft, bouncy, or firm: tune it for your weight and performance needs
- Easily switch from sitting to standing. Lightweight — Simply slide your Wurf around with one foot
- Professional grade durability, engineered to outlast any foam mat — 60-day money back guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Santa Cruz Small Wurf Board||Santa Cruz Medium Wurf Board||Santa Cruz Large Wurf Board||Maui Wurf Board|
|Board Size||28.3" x 14.2"||30.9" x 16.7"||32.9" x 17.7"||30.6" x 16.6"|
|Item Weight||1.6 lb||1.9 lb||2.2 lb||3 lb|
|Color||White and Dark Brown||Tan and Dark Brown||Tan, Light and Dark Brown||Ocean Blue, Kona Coffee, or Dolphin Gray|
|Largest Recommended Shoe Size (W)||8||12.5||16||12.5|
|Largest Recommended Shoe Size (M)||7||11||15||11|
|Weight Limit||200 lbs||250 lbs||300 lbs||350 lbs|
The Wurf Board’s Drop-Stitch Construction
Our advanced construction is radically different from typical inflatable toys or air mattresses. The Wurf Board has our new, patent pending, drop-stitch construction. High-end inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards (SUPs) are made using similar drop-stitch construction, but Wurf Boards are used on hard surfaces and not on the water, so we had to re-engineer our drop-stitch to achieve higher tensile strength and durability. Equalizing the size, Wurf Boards are built better, but priced lower than SUPs.
The Wurf Board is the healthiest way to stand with revolutionary air-spring technology. Impressively durable, it’s high tech, aerospace grade materials are engineered to outlast any foam or gel based mat. Highly supportive, fully adjustable air-spring mat lets you tune it for your weight and performance needs. The Wurf board comes in several sizes: Small is 28.3 × 14.2 × 2 inches, max user 200 lb; Medium is 30.9 × 16.7 × 2 inches, max user 250 lb; Large is 32.9 × 17.7 × 2 inches, max user 300 lb.
The Wurf Board can be your body's best friend while standing. Users have shared how it helps relieve knee, foot, and back pain. The 2” high curved edge massages the arches of your feet while standing or alternating from heel to toe, and is also high enough to permit lower-leg stretches. With an anti-slip design, you can use the Wurf Board with or without shoes (no stiletto heels). The Wurf grips all types of surfaces with applied weight. It’s light and easy to move with your feet when switching between standing and sitting, and is especially helpful for people who have difficulty bending over. Wurf’s reactive, springy surfaces stimulates micro-movements, promoting muscle contractions, improving blood flow, enhancing focus and productivity. Go to Wurf.com to see our library of over 160 at-desk exercises to help you burn up to 32% more calories than sitting. Reduce stress, dump fatigue and energize your life!
Designed for adults, Wurf still meets the toughest CPSIA standard required for children’s products, ensuring your standing mat uses the safest materials. Wurf is designed and engineered in the United States by JumpSport, our founder/CEO invented the trampoline safety enclosure that protects millions of bouncing kids every day. With many award winning and industry leading products, JumpSport brings a focus on safety, quality, and performance to family fun and fitness and is proud to be a USA family-owned business.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I saw this Wurf Board, I instantly anticipated it being a good fit for my setup. Below is a list of my thoughts from testing:
• Comes with a hand pump and blows up in about a minute. They tell you not to use a motorized pump as it can more easily cause over inflation and thus damage. The hand pump is large, which makes it good to hold onto, but also somewhat bulky, which makes finding a convenient [and nearby] place to store more challenging.
• I have pretty good balance, so the board didn’t shift me around as much as I had expected. That said, I find that keeping a minimal amount of air works best. If you have poor balance, you may want to put more air in it.
• Speaking of air pressure, one might expect a PSI gauge on the pump. Especially since the manual warns of not going over 7.0 PSI. The recommended range is between 2.5 and 5.0 PSI. Unfortunately, it does not come with a gauge, so you can’t tell how much PSI you are putting in. If you find a certain amount of air works best, you’ll need to guess at matching it every time. Keep in mind that you can’t use a standard tire gauge because the board uses its own custom fill adapter. For the price, I’d have liked to see a gauge built into the hand pump or even the board itself.
• I’m 199 lbs, and the medium version supports me just fine. The manufacturer recommends a max of 220lbs for this size, and I’d say that’s right in my case. Better not gain too much weight though (─‿‿─)
• Comfortable to stand on, but my feet became sore more quickly than when standing on my padded carpet. Not sure why that is; perhaps something to do with the smooth surface. Keep in mind I stand on it in my socks, so shoes may change the comfort level. The manufacturer advises working your way up to standing on the Wurf Board for longer periods; starting off with 10 to 15 minutes per hour and slowly increasing to 45 minutes.
• Puts me a bit higher than I like. What do I mean by that? First off, I’m a 6’ tall man with a standing desk that goes approximately 44” high. When on the Wurf Board, I end up looking down at my monitor more sharply than I like; the board adds more height than when wearing shoes. And that’s with my monitor fully extended on the mount. Spreading my feet apart helps lower my stance a bit, but the board is only so wide. Might end up putting blocks under the legs of the desk, but the problem there is that my desk might be too high when in the sitting position. If you are shorter than me, or have a taller surface, this might not be an issue for you.
• The manual mentions keeping it away from kids, allowing ages 6 and up only under supervision. Guessing it’s not meant for overly rough play; plus, kids might slide off and hurt themselves.
• Speaking of sliding off, the friction on the surface is actually pretty good. Not too much to be uncomfortable on bare feet (nor restrict sliding your feet around), but enough to keep your feet from inadvertently slipping off. Good friction against socks too.
• Not only that, but the bottom has a nice balance of friction too. On a flat surface (in my case, tile), I am easily able to nudge the board into a new position with my foot when not standing on it. When I am standing on it, I wiggled around and jostled it as best I could, but it didn’t even slip a little. They got the gripping just right.
• I recommend keeping the box it comes in when storing, as the creators recommend rolling it up rather than folding. (Which is how it comes when shipped.)
• To clean, use a non-abrasive cloth or sponge with mild soap or warm water.
• Comes with a limited, 1-year warranty. Keep in mind that doesn’t cover replacement parts, shipping, or on-sight labor. And of course, doesn’t cover abuse, wear and tear, or outdoor use (even though they advertise the latter in their video).
Overall, I like this product. It does seem to work as advertised. The only hesitation one might have is with the retail price. Seems like you are paying a good chunk of change for something that’s little more advanced than a glorified air mattress. Then again, people are bound to use an item they invest higher in than a cheap knockoff. The quality does seem pretty good; and that’s a good chunk of what you are paying for.
Most recent customer reviews
We are 6 months on the job together, and while it loses a little air over weeks, it's...Read more