Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jumpin' Numbers & Shakin' Shapes Vol. 1 DVD
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 12, 2016
Again, yet another great DVD from Heidi Songs. This one is called "Jumpin' Numbers & Shakin' Shapes. It is a great, detailed instructional video for kids and helping them memorize their numbers and shapes. My son was very happy with the music and repetition. It has helped a lot in terms of memorization. I am very impressed with the high quality in terms of the making of these DVD's.
on June 21, 2014
Bought this DVD for my summer school class. Teaching 15 students who will be heading into K in the fall. The program is structured to teach them "key" preschool standards and get them to mastery. They love these songs and "dances", as we call them. I love that when we need to get in a large motor activity in I have this great DVD that provides them number and shape reinforcement as well. It warms by heart to hear them singing the songs at our work stations....well after the Smart Board has been turned off.
on December 13, 2015
Video is 15 minutes tops. It is an actual person and not a cartoon which I love, but you can go on youtube and find something very similar. The issue is watching it everyday and talking to your toddler about what they have seen. Not worth the hype of it all.
on November 7, 2013
My daughter loves to sing and dance along to the video. The songs are easy to remember and fun. My nephew who is sensory seeking will also watch this and was able to learn his numbers.
on December 8, 2015
Heidi is the best! I used these in my Head-Start class and the results were awesome. Gave a set to my aide to use in tutoring, and a set to another teacher, then bought me a new set!
on September 8, 2013
My first DVD was over 2 yrs old. Replacement for my classroom. Students luv it and so do I . Good low impact and overall total physical response interaction!
on April 28, 2015
As a VPK Teacher this is the best to introduce numbers and shapes to those children who have no interest in them!
on March 30, 2013
I have used this DVD (as well as others by Heidi) for several years with preschool children, typically developing, special needs, as well as students with English as a second language. Most recently even children as young as one year old enjoyed the songs and movements. It's a great way to teach numbers and shapes which uses several senses and helps the children learn and remember!!! Great work, Heidi!!! Love your products!! I recently retired, but would highly recommend this and any of Heidi's products for use in your classrooms.

Donna Wadzeck
Texas
on March 30, 2013
My daughter (now 4) has been listening to HeidiSongs since before she could talk. We have been a big fan of this DVD especially since it covers numbers and shapes. As a young toddler, my daughter loved to dance along to the DVD. Now older, I catch her singing HeidiSongs all the time. I'm very glad that these are now available for purchase on Amazon! I highly recommend any of the HeidiSongs products for your young learner.
on July 21, 2015
Needed resource for my students that don't attend Pre-k!