Jungle Gym Kingdom Tree Swing Climbing Rope with Platforms and Disc Swings Seat - Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fun to Use – This new ultra fun disc swing with 3” leg protector is enhanced with (4) textured 4 inch platforms attached to a strong climbing rope which is gentle and soft for hands. This dual swing acts as both a swing and climber combination which encourages your kids to get outside for hours of fun playtime!
- Educational to Use - your kids' imagination will soar by learning useful skills such as climbing and swinging through the trees like a ninja as it encourages balance, coordination, imagination and confidence! It is also the perfect DIY home swingset accessory for any backyard playground or outdoor playhouse and a great complement to their climber ladder, monkey bars, stand swing, gym rings, climbing rocks holds, safety handles or tire swing swivel.
- Quality Design - All of our products are designed with durability in mind and our disc swing with climbing rope and platforms combination is no exception. Your disc swing with platform rope is made with premium materials to enhance your child’s fun and bring many smiles ahead.
- What’s included? - This ultra fun 12” disc swing seat with platforms contains a textured disc swing seat with 3” leg protector, (4) 4” textured climbing platforms, a soft braided polyethylene climbing rope with a sturdy metal ring, locking carabiner and 4 foot polyester strap
- For Residential Use only - not for Commercial use. This product is recommended for ages 3+ years of age, 150 pound weight limit and young children on playset should be supervised by adults. This product includes an eBook installation guide for ease of installation and hours of fun
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Jungle Gym Kingdom will not accept responsibility for use and misuse of their products. Misuse or improper use of products by Jungle Gym Kingdom involves serious risk which can include injury, disability and death. All Customers and Users assume all risk of injury. Jungle Gym Kingdom recommends the use of a professional contractor for all of your product installations. All Play Equipment must be inspected and periodically retighten hardware as needed. All swivels must maintain regular greasing.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited: two months after being well loved the ropes are coming undone and I’ll have to take it down due to safety concerns.
The tapered riser in the center of the seat could be taller and broader. The seat could be a little bit bigger, even for kids. The handholds could be a little more ergonomic (at least on the bottom one or two that kids might grab). And lastly, the swing could be designed to drain water instead of collect 2 quarts of it (in total- including the seat and handles).
Was the swing not designed for outdoor use? Does it not rain, outdoors? Am I expected to disconnect a swing from 12’ off the ground every time it may rain?
I sliced, diced, and carved up 2’ of a broad foam pool noodle as a groin protector.
After I take my cordless drill and perforate the bottom of the seat and the handles with drain/weep holes, it will be a four-star swing.
Plastic is sturdy, rope seems high quality and comfortable, and hardware is great.