Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on April 12, 2017
We cannot get enough of Junie Jones (don't forget the B.!) the box sets are my favorite. We've ordered the next set every time we finish one. As a home school mom I love how the boxes keep them organized and easy to find on the bookshelf. The stories do not have to be read in order, but they are all very cute. My first grader has fallen in love with reading because of these books and is trying to read them herself now. If you have never read a Junie book, you'll love it. Such a special moment of the day to sit together and laught at Junies antics. Great product!
review image review image
on July 29, 2013
My niece just cannot get enough of the Junie B Jones book series. They are so entertaining and well written.
on March 16, 2014
I've been a fan of Junie B Jones for years I ordered them for my granddaughter when she was small and now ordering them for my great granddaughter who is now 5 and in Kindergarten.. she loves these books. highly recommend these to any little girl. they are so real to live. and brought forth from the author in such a way that it could be any little girl thinking and doing the very same things.. lessons learned and life experience too. great books
on December 18, 2012
I bought this set for my daughter and she said she loved them. I would recommend this set of books to any parrent that has young daughters and wants to keep them interested in reading. I would also recommend buying from this company. Fast delivery times.
on December 7, 2016
Junie B is just a great series. Not only do my kids and I laugh aloud while reading it, but even my husband's friend read part of it and started laughing. Just a real fun way to get your kids to be into reading
on December 17, 2015
These Junie B. Jones books are ALWAYS on a wish list for my granddaughter, and she just loves them! She just can't seem to get enough of them. She said she would read them over and over again, read them to her brother and sister "in a box with a fox!" I really do like to get books for the kiddos, and these never disappoint!
on December 29, 2014
AWESOME set of books! My daughter has just started reading these books at school and has really been getting into Junie B. Jones. So I ordered these at the last minute for a Christmas gift. I was happily surprised that they arrived in time for Christmas! I'm really happy with my purchase! Thank you!!
on December 31, 2013
This is a birthday gift for my 9 year old grand-daughter. She loves the Junie B. Jones books. She has almost all of them now. When she finishes reading the ones I give her, she lets me know that she is ready for more. This is a fun series and encourages my grand-daughter to read. I'm just afraid we are going to run out of Junie B. Jones books to buy.
on June 2, 2014
Trying to capture every book in a collection can be tough. My 7 year old nephew is a fan of the books and constantly lets me know of any thing new. He was excited to receive the books, and was at the mailbox everyday awaiting the package.
on February 5, 2013
My 5 year old absolutely loves Junie B. We read a book nightly, and the ease of the author's style allows my daughter to easily identify her sight words while getting fully involved in the story. It is a wonderful gift that introduces young readers to how much fun reading can truly be. Invite your little reader into Junie B.'s magical world, and you won't have to worry about getting them to read later on.