Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on December 18, 2013
The print wasn't what I expected, although I could work with it. I order a women size medium it arrived at my house looking like a CHILD'S size medium. It was meant to be a Christmas gift but it took so long to get here that there is no way I will have time To ship it back then get my gift to my sister in time. So disappointed I could scream
on July 24, 2014
I wore that to the Dallas Cowboy vs Denver Bronco game in Dallas, Texas back in October.
I noticed that among all the Bronco fans out there, NO ONE had the same shirt.

I'm a die hard Manning fan!!!
on October 5, 2013
I've worn this is few times and always get comments from men who want to feel superior and ask "which Manning" )- uh, it's orange and blue - so I usually tell than I love every one from baby Eli to Papa Archie ;)

It's a nice weight tee - more heavy than most you see now, but still soft. Seems to hold up well in the wash, too
on March 8, 2013
I got this for a friend who likes the Colts, but loves Manning. It got shipped fast, she says it fits great. What more could you ask for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.