Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Juniors Nylon/Lycra Strapless Bandeau Crop Tube Top Bra/Swimwear Top in 30 Colors.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

on June 2, 2011
I was looking for a cute strapless bra, so when I saw the Bandeau Crop I thought it would be a good option. I am 34D, so after reading the reviews I bought the XL size. I have to say I am very disappointed, this bandeau does not offer ANY support, it is just a piece of clothing to cover your breasts. I bought three bandeaus, so you would think they will combine the order and charge you once for shipping and handling, Wrong! They charged me three times for the shipping, not cool.
on June 28, 2009
whatever your size is, order 2 sizes bigger. these bras must be intended for small women. i am a 36C. i ordered an XL and "the girls" were fighting to get out.
on July 8, 2010
I purchased a Small and I am a Junior with a rather small bust. I couldn't fit the bandeau over me. Unsatisfied. Terrible product. I recommend going to Tilly's and buying a 5 dollar One Size Fits All bandeau for 5 dollars- fit perfectly and just for my needs.
on February 18, 2016
I was kind of disappointed in the top. It is much smaller than anticipated. Tight across the chest and not enough room for the bust. For reference, am 123 lbs, 36 C. Also, the material looks cheaply made. It's like a shiny black and the band size is not very wide. I was originally going to use it as a swim top, but can't even fathom how I would be able to do that now b/c the fit is so off and the material looks terrible, so I will probably use it as an undergarment underneath a sheer shirt or something.
on April 15, 2015
I am counting on it to loosening up with continued exposure to pool water. However, I do warn that if you aren't wearing some kind of coverup, the top band can roll down --similar to a wardrobe malfunction.
on March 18, 2009
very disappointed with this item. It seems to be sized for pre-teen girls! Very little stretch and certainly no support. Even the XL size was skimpy. :(
on June 15, 2009
They ran too small and not the quality that I expected. I returned them and I must say that Amazon made it very easy to return something - unlike other places I have shopped.
on October 3, 2010
I am going to disagree with most of the other reviews & say DO NOT buy a size larger than you think you'll need. I am a 34C & slender, but I bought a large after reading the reviews here. It hangs off me when I put it on & if I walk a few steps, it literally FALLS OFF & slides down my waist. On the plus side, it was uber cheap. Maybe the cats can play with it.
on June 25, 2013
THese are great little tops...but they are LITTLE. Don't think they are going to cover a 36C bust size. THey are sized for Juniors, not women. I order the Large for my size 2-4 14year old daughter and they fit perfectly! I mongrammed them and she loves it! THey are great quality and are definitely Lycra/Swimsuit material with lining. For $6.75! Superb!

READ THE DESCRIPTION and evaluate the sizes as described. Everything you need to know is in there to order the correct size.
on March 6, 2013
Before I bought this, I kept reading how bad of a bra product it was. That may or may not be true because the sole purpose I bought it was for using it as a bathing suit. And man does it work well! I put my monogram on it, and every time I wear it, compliments fire at me! I love the material, tight and stretchy, because it helps keep the "girls" in place and doesn't fall off easily (I can finally jump off the diving board without it falling off!). I am extremely happy with this product, and will definitely be buying more in the future!