- "I've long believed that humans are inherently good but, Juniper Unraveling will make you think, it will test the limits of your humanity and it will deliver you to the other side feeling reflective." -Diane, Goodreads
- "As far as dystopianromances go, Juniper Unraveling is one of the best I've read in my entire life.I applaud Ms. Lake for the lyrical prose, tight plot and amazing characterdevelopment. I absolutely loved it." - LJ Shen, USA Today bestsellingauthor.
- "In all honesty Juniper Unraveling was probably one of the most fantastic books I have ever read. It was so raw and visceral I felt every emotion and the connection between the main characters. I felt it deep in my gut. I could not get enough of them and this story!" -Bookgasms Blog
- "If you're not tempted by the marvellous cover, just know that this is an epic read." - Stacey Is Sassy Book Blog
- "It's violent, twisted and brutally disturbing, but there is also a beautiful story of hope and a gorgeous romance, and with wonderfully descriptive writing I feel like I've been on an adventure with these characters ..." The Escapist BookBlog
- "I was enraptured, captivated, and completely hooked. If you're looking for a read that's just the right amount of different from the norm and will keep you up all night, this is a book that needs to beon your TBRs." -Dirty Girl Romance Book Blog
- "Juniper Unraveling is an epic dark dystopian romance with sprinkles of light that is not for the faint of heart but I truly believe should be experienced by everyone."-Timitra, Goodreads
- "The characters will draw you in baring their souls within the first chapter. Stay with them even when the ride gets rough,you'll be glad you did. Juniper Unraveling will challenge your current beliefs and hopefully leave you changed for the better." - AmuseMe Books Blog
About the Author
Keri Lake is a dark romance writer who specializes in demon wrangling, vengeance dealing and wicked twists. Her stories are gritty, with antiheroes that walk the line of good and bad, and feisty heroines who bring them to their knees. When not penning books, she enjoys spending time with her husband, daughters, and their rebellious Labrador (who doesn’t retrieve a damn thing). She runs on strong coffee and alternative music, loves a good red wine, and has a slight addiction to dark chocolate.