Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 267 reviews
on April 25, 2017
I knew what I was buying, and was concerned with the recorded quality. Track to track levels are well matched, and the noise floor is acceptable for all tracks.
on January 25, 2017
i went to Amoeba in LA one day and saw this record and thought to myself "holy s***! why don't i have this on vinyl?!" but if you've ever been to Amoeba , you know that their vinyl can be a little expensive! so i came to amazon and found it for about $10 cheaper! im only sad that it wasn't the orange vinyl like one reviewer had posted :[ but im still super excited to have this in my vinyl collection now!
on March 8, 2016
One of the main reasons I love the movie is the music. It's so upbeat and catchy yet relaxing. Totally not my normal style, but I love it. Having the soundtrack has been great and I really love listening to it. The fact that it includes some of the short instrumental parts from the movie is a fun bonus.
on July 11, 2016
Some reviewers felt the music was amateurish or simplistic folk music. Maybe I just love the movie but...
1) Music was amateurish and great!
2) Did feel a lot like folk music. Maybe folk music is an acquired taste or just not fashionable. Still the music was simple and genuine.
3) Already have my guitar out trying to do these songs.
on September 9, 2016
I had started watching this movie and still haven't finished it (it got deleted accidentally) but I knew less than halfway through this movie that I would need this soundtrack. Also, it's on some cloud thing where I can access this music online in addition to the CD. Very cool.
on September 12, 2012
Not many soundtracks are as good as the movie. Usually the soundtrack is a collection of hits used in the movie. This soundtrack only has a couple of familier to me songs on it like "A Well Respected Man" by the Kinks and a rare Buddy Holly song "Dearest is a gem. The rest of the music is just fun to listen to. I especialy enjoyed "All I Want Is You", a catchy song with gtreat learicks and a great remake of the Phil Philips clasic "Sea of Love" by Cat Power. It's a great collection of songs I'm sure you will enjoy if you give it a chance to grow on you. If you haven't seen the movie you should watch it's great too....
on May 19, 2016
Awesome!
on January 7, 2008
Watched it last night @ 9:30pm and bought the album online this morning. I read somewhere online that if you were 40 or older you would not like this movie, and I have to say like all Stereotypes of us "over 40" 1 step in the grave folks :( that is far from the truth! Now I will admit that I felt I was out of my element cause the average age at the Movie's last night was closer to 19, and what I thought was funny, I sometime was the only one busting up laughing.... And when they played the Carpenter's Tribute of Superstar by Sonic Youth, I must have been the only one there who heard the original. Kimya Dawson music, wow ! I feel so relaxed and yet energized when I hear it. :) .. and the rest of the music just fits w/ this great movie.

I can't wait till the DVD come's out, cause I'm sure i'll be buying it too.
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2008
I LOVE soundtracks, especially when they include the actual music from the movie. If you have read any of my other soundtrack reviews, you will notice that NOT MANY soundtracks include actual music from their respective movies.

Juno, however, DOES. Not only does the soundtrack include all of the music used, it includes it IN THE ORDER IT APPEARS IN THE MOVIE ... yay!

I considered buying the 2-disc special edition of this, but in the end I purchased this single-disc version. I am HAPPY with my choice.

The liner notes reveal interesting facts about the making of the movie and the selection of music to go into the movie.

Now this CD travels with me in my car at all times. 2-thumbs up ... wizard.
on March 19, 2017
My granddaughter loved it. Birthday present.