Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Jura 13626 Ena Micro 1 Automatic Coffee Machine, M..." and save 53% off the $1,200.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Jura 13626 Ena Micro 1 Automatic Coffee Machine, Micro Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simply espresso, the ultra-compact 1-cup coffee machine
- Designed to make the perfect espresso
- Bean to cup in a compact design; User defined cup sizes
- Aroma preservation cover keeps the coffee beans fresher longer
- Automatic energy saving mode with the intelligent preheating system
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
The Ultra-compact 1-Cup Espresso machine is designed not only to make the perfect espresso, but also to be as small as possible. With a compact design, this machine requires minimal space and fits into 9" spaces. Eco-friendly thanks to high energy efficiency, this machine can be programmed for three users, producing great tasting, piping hot espresso with a feather light crema.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We really love this machine because we love great coffee but we don't make frothy milk drinks. This machine produces very, very good coffee from scratch at the push of a button, automatically grinding the beans pumping through hot water and dumping out the "puck" of coffee grounds into the internal bin. It's a nice compact size and fits easily on a counter under the cabinets.
We bought this to replace another Jura machine we have had for the past 10 years, which after many thousands of cups of coffee started to leak and get a bit temperamental. The Micro ENA-1 is smaller and cheaper than that older model, but produces the same great (maybe even greater) coffee.
As for the machine itself, it easy to operate, clean and customize. Very straightforward usage as well.
It's been almost a month, and so far so good with the Jura. Easy to use, looks sharp, and I enjoy being able to use locally roasted coffee. I would give it a five star rating except the drip tray/used grounds assembly is fussy. You have to remove, empty and clean, and replace carefully or the pieces will separate and there will be a mess. Not the easiest task at 6:00 am before having had my coffee!
I use this thing 1-2x per day and it works perfectly. Get decent-quality coffee or better (starbucks quality at a minimum) and get an airtight canister to store the beans (I recommend only filling the hopper with 1 day's worth of coffee at a time -- your beans will taste fresher that way) and you can have good coffee every day. I find that buying starbucks whole beans and making it at home in this gives me a better-tasting coffee than going into starbucks and ordering the exact same coffee there.