Other Sellers on Amazon
Jura ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine, 1, Silver
|Model Name||ENA Micro 5|
|Item Weight||20 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique rotating coffee spouts automatically control selection of one or two drinks
- Height adjustable coffee spout ranges from 1.2" to 4.4" high
- 4 oz. Bean Hopper has air tight aroma preservation cover to keep beans fresh
- Boiler Design - Stainless Steel ThermoBlock
- Powerful pump rated to produce 15 bars of pressure
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Jura A1 Automatic Coffee Machine Piano White
De'Longhi ESAM3300 Super Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine w/ LatteGo, Black, EP3241/54
|Sold By||Lifestyle by Focus||BigKitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.70 x 17.50 x 9.00 inches||13.00 x 20.60 x 18.20 inches||11.00 x 15.30 x 14.40 inches||—|
JURA presents the most intelligent coffee spout of all time. Simply turn the spout to the position for 'one' or 'two' cups, gently activate the touch panel and the innovative ENA Micro 5 will perfectly prepare one or two specialty coffees. For the first time ever, the ultra-compact automatic coffee machine allows the strength to be preselected for two cups, paving the way for a wide range of delicious varieties - from simple espressi to trendy double shots. Intelligent coffee spout - There has never been an automatic machine better designed to prepare either one or two cups. When you turn the height-adjustable coffee spout, it recognizes whether you have selected one or two cups and prepares the corresponding volume. The coffee flows through one or two spouts into the cup or cups, guaranteeing a wonderfully subtle crema. Simple operation Gently activate the touch panel with three freely programmable cup sizes, each with two preselectable strength levels, for the specialty of your choice.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i wanted to give you an update 2 years later- WE LOVE IT!! it makes the best cup
of coffee! you simply MUST buy this!!!
Out of the box, I noticed there was a surprising amount of customizability for such a simple espresso maker. Setup took a few minutes and after some test cups and shots, I was making beautiful Americanos in seconds. Able to choose my own beans, the drinks I'm now making at home are better than my usual coffee shops. While I am sad for the local coffee economy, I have my daily coffee cost down to about a dollar which includes around six shots worth of coffee. The machine will pay for itself in a few months! And, if you are worried about mechanical failure, get Amazon's 4-year service plan because even with the additional cost, making coffee at home will save you tons.
If you don't need a milk steamer, this Jura ENA is what you need.
1. Most annoying, the machine would shut down after 30 minutes. Therefore, if you wanted to have a couple of espresso while reading the newspaper , we would need to restart the machine at least once. This feature could not be changed and was not mentioned in the description on line.
2. The first cup of espresso was very watery and only from the second cup on we could call it "espresso".
3. We had to be standing by the machine at every brewing and be quick to place the cup under the coffee spout right after the first clear amount of water came out. Not always we could avoid collecting some drops of watery coffee, before the regular espresso came out.
4.The water tank held a very limited quantity of water, and being the thank in the back of the machine, it was annoying and more complex to pull the machine out, extract the water tank and refill it with water.
5.The coffee ground container needed to be cleaned very frequently
After talking with a representative from JURA, we decided to return this model and order a more expensive and programmable one. Nevertheless, we still believe that, for the price charged, the Jura 15106 ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine should have some features corrected.