Jura IMPRESSA Z7 Automatic Coffee Machine
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout for optimum milk foam quality with no splashing
- Latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button
- Intelligent preheating for hot coffee from the first cup
- 11 different products at the touch of a button
- Two-cup illumination to put the finished result in the spotlight
- Intuitive operation using the Rotary Switch and clear text / graphic display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
High Quality Enjoyment
The IMPRESSA Z7 makes the heart of even the most demanding coffee aficionado beat faster, and provides the thrilling experience of a full range of coffee enjoyment at the highest level. Fast, quiet and versatile. The cup illumination feature stylishly presents speciality coffee drinks in rich amber light, and frothed milk beverages in gleaming white.
• Variable brewing unit, from 0.17 to 0.56 oz (5 g to 16 g)
• Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
• Additional preground coffee powder
• Hot water function
• Cappuccino frother
• Height-adjustable coffee spout
• Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
• Multi-level conical grinder
• CLEARYL filter cartridge
• High-performance pump, 15 bar
• Thermoblock heating system
• Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
• Adjustable water hardness
• Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
• Swiss made
• Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
• Cappuccino at the touch of a button
• Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
• Intelligent preheating
Design and materials
• Alu Frame Design 0.1 in. aluminium front panel
• Height-adjustable coffee spout: 2.6 x 4 in. (65–103 mm)
• Width-adjustable coffee spout: 0.8 x 1.9 in. (20–50 mm)
• Height-adjustable cappuccino spout: 4.4 x 6 in. (113–153 mm)
• White cup illumination
• Amber cup illumination
• Sound design
For the first time ever, the cappuccino spout can be adjusted continuously up to 6 inches high to suit all standard latte macchiato glasses, a unique feature for automatic specialty coffee centers for home use. This perfects the quality of beverages made with milk, because it guarantees a wonderfully fine and airy milk foam.
Saving energy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing enjoyment. Quite the contrary. In Energy Save Mode the JURA IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch uses up to 40% less energy.
*EuP standard no. 1275/2008 from 2010: 1.0 W
An advanced fluid system guarantees the best crema yet: fine, velvety, intense and aromatic. The intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every espresso and ristretto has the optimum temperature, even after longer breaks in preparation.
The unmistakable design combines purest luxury, elegance and sophistication. The striking curved lines reflect the shape of the coffee bean. The high-quality materials used have been produced with maximum precision and outstanding craftsmanship. Carefully finished solid aluminum is used for the front panel and coffee spout. The high quality of this premium product couldn’t be reflected any better.
Top Customer Reviews
However, I have had the coffee maker fail twice. The first time it failed I sent it back to the company for repair. They told me my coffee beans were either too oily or not completely thawed out (I keep my beans in the freezer to prolong their life). After that repair, I was careful to "condition" my beans before putting them into the machine.
This past December the coffee maker just stopped making coffee. It would make all of the right noises, but no coffee came out. I tried several times, but the machine was just grinding the beans up and dumping them into the grinds bucket.
I was going to send it back in for repair but decided to search the Internet for a solution. I found several YouTube videos that show you how to take a unit apart and fix it yourself. They also tell you about the tools you need. And yea, Jura coffee makers have some screws holding them together that are unusual...Italian creativity I guess.
Anyway, I decided to save myself a few hundred $$ and fix it myself. I was successful in doing the repair while only breaking one plastic hing. Not bad.
You can see some of the videos at:
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needs an instruction manual how to follow the on line version