Jura IMPRESSA Z7 Automatic Coffee Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout for optimum milk foam quality with no splashing
- Latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button
- Intelligent preheating for hot coffee from the first cup
- 11 different products at the touch of a button
- Two-cup illumination to put the finished result in the spotlight
- Intuitive operation using the Rotary Switch and clear text / graphic display
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
High Quality Enjoyment
The IMPRESSA Z7 makes the heart of even the most demanding coffee aficionado beat faster, and provides the thrilling experience of a full range of coffee enjoyment at the highest level. Fast, quiet and versatile. The cup illumination feature stylishly presents speciality coffee drinks in rich amber light, and frothed milk beverages in gleaming white.
• Variable brewing unit, from 0.17 to 0.56 oz (5 g to 16 g)
• Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
• Additional preground coffee powder
• Hot water function
• Cappuccino frother
• Height-adjustable coffee spout
• Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
• Multi-level conical grinder
• CLEARYL filter cartridge
• High-performance pump, 15 bar
• Thermoblock heating system
• Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
• Adjustable water hardness
• Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
• Swiss made
• Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
• Cappuccino at the touch of a button
• Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
• Intelligent preheating
Design and materials
• Alu Frame Design 0.1 in. aluminium front panel
• Height-adjustable coffee spout: 2.6 x 4 in. (65–103 mm)
• Width-adjustable coffee spout: 0.8 x 1.9 in. (20–50 mm)
• Height-adjustable cappuccino spout: 4.4 x 6 in. (113–153 mm)
• White cup illumination
• Amber cup illumination
• Sound design
For the first time ever, the cappuccino spout can be adjusted continuously up to 6 inches high to suit all standard latte macchiato glasses, a unique feature for automatic specialty coffee centers for home use. This perfects the quality of beverages made with milk, because it guarantees a wonderfully fine and airy milk foam.
Saving energy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing enjoyment. Quite the contrary. In Energy Save Mode the JURA IMPRESSA Z7 One Touch uses up to 40% less energy.
*EuP standard no. 1275/2008 from 2010: 1.0 W
An advanced fluid system guarantees the best crema yet: fine, velvety, intense and aromatic. The intelligent pre-heating system ensures that every espresso and ristretto has the optimum temperature, even after longer breaks in preparation.
The unmistakable design combines purest luxury, elegance and sophistication. The striking curved lines reflect the shape of the coffee bean. The high-quality materials used have been produced with maximum precision and outstanding craftsmanship. Carefully finished solid aluminum is used for the front panel and coffee spout. The high quality of this premium product couldn’t be reflected any better.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The left side dispenser that is supposed to be travel mug size is not -- even at it's highest setting. At least not for a single travel mug we have in our possession. The videos are deceptive in the size of the mugs they use for that. So we have to use a regular large mug and transfer them to our travel mugs. You cannot remove the bottom tray either to provide more space.
2. The waste tray is cumbersome at best to remove, dump and clean. This could be improved.
3. The included milk thermos is too hard to clean. It states you shouldn't put in dishwasher. But the opening at the top is really too small to put a cleaning wand into to really clean it.
Those nits aside, it is an EXCELLENT coffee maker. Recommended.
The menu system is smart, simple and intuitive. The controls are well thought out, but the icons leave a bit to be desired. I've had the machine for a week and the only button I can recognize without consulting the manual is the latte button. I like the fact that you can change the strength of your beverage on the fly. When the machine starts brewing there are a few seconds that you can adjust your coffee strength from the preset.
A huge advantage from my previous machine is the coffee is actually hot. The temperature setting is adjustable in the presets and when you choose hot, they mean hot.
The water tank is large. Enough to sustain the machine for several days without a refill. The tank has a convenient carry handle that swings up making it easy to carry. I know this is not a commercial machine, but a water port would have been nice at this price point.
The Z7 is setup with an automatic sensor for preground coffee and comes with its own measuring scoop. No guessing how much preground coffee to add, just use the scoop and hit the coffee button which is nice since my bean hopper is filled with espresso roast and occasionally I, or a guest might desire a nice simple cup of sumatra. Making a regular cup of coffee is simple as adding a pre measures scoop and hitting the coffee button. This function can be customized as to how much water you desire for the coffee button, up to 8 oz.
I bought the refrigerated milk container and am glad I did. The unit is quiet and keeps the milk cold. No more trips to the refrigerator before making a drink. The suction system is simple and works well. My Delonghi had a series of O Rings where the milk container plugged in and they were constantly getting clogged and gunked up with dry milk. The Z7 uses a simple and effective system, no more scaping O Rings with a dental pick. My only gripe is minor, The milk container the unit comes with and the refrigerated milk container are similar, but different in size. It would have been nice if they were identical, therefore allowing the original container to be used as a spare for the refrigerated unit.
Despite the High price and few issues with room for improvement, I could not be happier with both the machine and the customer service from Jura. If its in your budget, The Z7 is highly recommended.
Needs an instruction manual how to follow the on line version
Reliability is always an open question with these machines. Every one I've had has required refurbishment at least once, if not more often. I know this going in now, but still couldn't buy anything else for my guilty pleasure. I can only hope this top of the line machine will hold up for several years.
This machine is pretty amazing! Very nicely designed, feels sturdy and with aluminum front it most definitely does not feel cheap.
I got it as a b-day present for my hubby who WAS a daily coffee shop visitor, but no more! He only goes there to purchase coffee beans, though we are exploring various other freshly-roasted varieties...
I have to say, as intimidating as it was the first day we got it, in a matter of hours I already felt like a pro. Seriously, the coffee that comes out of Jura Z7 is superb! Latte and Cappuccino options a numerous, you can have it any way you like, hotter, or extra strong...more or less froth, longer or shorter on both milk and coffee! It is all very intuitive, though I advise to watch the DVD, it is very (hands on) informational.
Perhaps the only one drawback, or we just haven't discovered a better way to do it -- making the foam for esspresso machiato (foam only). Remember, this is a fully automatic machine, so frothing milk is not conventional, here, the milk needs to go from the container through this separate frothing attachment, so you end up using quite a bit of milk to be able to collect just the foam! Well, even with the conventional one, for the foam only, you still need a bunch of milk in the frother... With Cappuccino setting this is not an issue, as it all goes automatic and produces a really perfect deal!
Hope this helps.
Most recent customer reviews
However, I have had the coffee maker fail twice.Read more