Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Jurassic Park” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 57% off the $14.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Digital Copy Included
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Experience one of the biggest films in motion picture history with director Steven Spielberg’s ultimate thrill ride, Jurassic Park. Featuring Academy Award winning visual effects and groundbreaking filmmaking that has been hailed as “a triumph of special effects artistry” (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times), this epic film is sheer movie-making magic that was 65 million years in the making. Jurassic Park takes you to an amazing theme park on a remote island where dinosaurs once again roam the earth and five people must battle to survive among the prehistoric predators. Starring Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Richard Attenborough, discover the breathtaking adventure you will want to experience again and again.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The Jurassic World Premiere Pack is perfect for those who are planning to see "Jurassic World" in theaters and also want to own it on home video. I've included what's in this Premiere Pack below, with some additional details that might help you decide whether or not it's worth a purchase.
1. "Jurassic Park" (the original '90s Spielberg film) in Digital HD format added to your Amazon Video Library
- Current retail value of this is about $9.99.
- This is a digital copy of the movie which can be streamed or downloaded.
- When you purchase, the movie will immediately be added to your Amazon Video Library.
- The digital copy never expires, you own it forever.
- Where you can watch your digital copy:
-- You can watch the movie online in your web browser when logged into your Amazon account.
-- If you have an Amazon product tied to your account, such as a Fire TV Stick or a Kindle Fire tablet, you can watch the movie there.
-- You can also watch on non-Amazon devices (such as iPad and Roku) by downloading the Amazon Instant Video app.
2. A Fandango Promo Code for $15 off one "Jurassic World" Movie Ticket
- Your ticket will be purchased through the Fandango website. The code and redemption instructions will be delivered to the email address associated with your Amazon account. (NOTE: The code will not be emailed until a day or two after your purchase, so do not expect the email immediately after you place your order.)
- The movie ticket is valued up to $15. If one ticket costs over $15 for the movie time/location you selected, you will owe the difference to Fandango at checkout.
- Code is only valid for the value of ONE TICKET. [Example: If you order two matinee tickets @ $7.00 each, your total is $14... but this code will only take the price of one ticket (in this case $7) off your total.]
3. Amazon Pre-Order of the Jurassic World Blu-Ray combo pack
- Approx. Retail Value of a new release blu-ray varies, but is generally around $20.
- Combo Pack will include Blu-Ray disc, DVD disc, and a digital copy of the movie.
- This product will not be automatically sent to you; you will have to place a separate order for it. Once you order the Premiere Pack, a promo credit will be applied to your account that will allow you to order the blu-ray for free.
- Link to blu-ray combo pack: amazon.com/gp/product/B00YHP3LMI/
- The combo pack will be available to pre-order starting 6/1. You must place your pre-order by 9/30/15 or the promo credit will expire.
- Those who are not familiar with pre-orders: If you are a Prime Member, you can select "Release Date Delivery" at checkout and get the movie the day it is released. If you are not a Prime member and you opt for standard or super saver shipping, you should expect to get your blu-ray several days to a week after the release date.
At $30, this Premiere Pack is a really great value assuming you are interested in all the components and you can get a decent value out of the movie ticket. I hope this review was helpful; feel free to ask any question in the comments section and I will be glad to answer.
With that said... I was intrigued when I thought of Jurassic Park in 3D and I did my due diligence and read the reviews of what other customers on Amazon thought of the 3D version and they mostly were very favorable. But, frankly after watching it I feel very under impressed. In fairness though I have to say that the movie was filmed before 3D was considered an option so when Spielberg made this movie he didn't film it to showcase 3D. I think the movie is best viewed in the format which Spielberg originally shot it in. It's going to be a classic ground breaking fantasy adventure film.
Examples of the difference between a movie made in 3D vs 2D would be shot from a different vantage point than a standard 2D movie. 3D can make images that appear to be in front of your TV screen and seem only feet away... but a film in 2D (and this is how Jurassic Park was shot) has the dinosaurs threatening the people in the movie and the people are running from them with the dinosaurs giving the people chase. In Jurassic Park the scenes with the T-Rex for example has the T-Rex not shown in the foreground and coming right into your living room which is the whole point of a 3D movie... right?
I already owned the Jurassic Park Adventure Pack of the DVD trilogy in a nice box set. I didn't have the bluray version when I ordered the 3D bluray of Jurassic Park. If I had known what I know now... I would have just bought the 2D version and passed on the 3D one. Fortunately, the 3D version also comes with a 2D/ DVD & ultraviolet versions included. The 3D is not poorly done it's just not special like the movie "Oz the Great & Powerful" which had 3D literally jumping right off the screen at you! If cost is not a problem then go ahead and get the Jurassic Park with all the viewing options but if you'd like to save 5.-10. dollars then just get the Bluray/ DVD & Ultraviolet version.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Mystery & Thrillers
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Musicals & Performing Arts
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Science Fiction & Fantasy