BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Just As I Am: A Novel
Format: Paperback|Change

A liitle bit out of fashion and tending to be dramatic, the story evolves fine, although it has some shades of open TV soap opera. Sometimes the main character looks sloppy and lose, specially when his sexuality seems to be clearly shaped, it tries to excuse himself into a very lame bisexuality. A story a little bit longer than desired that goes around in circles and some characters tend to live in constant stress and discomfort.
on September 5, 2016
E Lynn Harris dissects love through the use of his characters as they explore the forms of love society forces on them while uncovering the innate and genuine emotions humans can share with each other by living honestly.
on February 24, 2011
I'm gonna make this short. The book is AMAZING! I picked it up, & I couldn't put it down. As soon as I start reading I forgot about everything else. Also, I'm one of those people that ends up figuring everything out about a story; however, with this book it kept my on the edge of my seat with unsuspected tilts & turns. In addition to that, the book was uplifting & kind of inspirational. This book cover's so many basis & it will def keep your attention. If you are thinking about getting this novel, don't think no more, GET IT!
on March 26, 2016
A great story, give me hope for the future. It paints a true picture of being an independent black male trying to navigate the up and downs of living in "the life."
on August 11, 2016
I have read this book a long time ago, but one of my friends needs to read this book. I am purchasing it as a gift for her.
on July 22, 2014
excellent.read.
on July 10, 2015
Another enjoyable novel by E. Lynn Harris. Love the story line (always kept my interest) and the developed, multi-dimensional characters. Am looking forward to the next book in the series.
on December 28, 2016
An amazing book instantly hooks the the reader
on August 11, 2015
This is a REALLY good book with a lot of lessons to be learned from the characters. There are happy and sad times during the book. I recommend it!
on November 19, 2014
The two person story caught me by surprise in the beginning but as I complex each chapter I just wanted to know more. I enjoy the adventure the book took me on.