+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Multi-point vehicle movement: Every vehicle has multiple points inside and out to move between in real-time, not cut scenes, jumping between multiple positions on a single vehicle or to other vehicles¿ with over 100 vehicles
- Air, land, water and underwater: Just Cause 2 delivers action everywhere from 500 feet above to 50 feet below through jungles, snowy mountainside, deserts, cities and more, with over 600 square miles to explore and destroy.
- Nearly endless and open-ended game-play: From deep missions to small jobs, to free exploration, players follow the route they want when they want.
- Grapple nearly everything within 200 feet, including enemies. Progressive destruction - vehicles, building, enemies, and landscape. Pull off amazing stunts with Rico's re-designed parachute.
- Weapons galore: Single and dual handed weapons, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, explosives, and vehicle mounted weapons.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Harness Just Cause 2's unique parachute and grapple combination to create your own unbelievable, high-speed aerial stunts. Whether free falling from thousands of feet, hijacking enemy fighter jets in midair or blasting through security checkpoints on the ground, use your imagination to create maximum chaos. With hundreds of weapons, vehicles, missions and Rico's trademark parachute and grapple, experience vertical freedom unparalleled in the third-person action genre.
- Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it's time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Top Customer Reviews
The grappling hook and parachute work marvelously. You can basically grapple onto anything within reach and then use a pistol to shoot enemies or structures. Jumping off of cliffs, you can use your parachute to glide all around the environment, it can also be used during base jumping off of high structures.
The aiming is sort of assisted. You have to have your cross hairs near an enemy and it kinda locks on. According to the manual you can target specific parts of enemies, but I haven't tried that yet. I enjoyed taking a mounted minigun off its stand and carrying it (it has unlimited ammo, unlike other weapons I have discovered) A lot of objects in the game are destructible, except buildings (in my limited experience so far) Light poles are destructible, however some lights, like on buildings and such can't be destroyed, which isn't a big deal.
Overall, if you like sandbox games, I recommend this game.Read more ›
Well, I've never really enjoyed "sandbox" games. Tried GTA and just didn't get into it. Maybe I didn't try it long enough. But this game just got started and its an absolute blast and I think its just going to get even better. Watched many videos and read some reviews and watched one of the developers play and man this game is just plain insane fun! The diverse things you get to do and blow up are just amazing. Creating chaos and destroying cities to piss off the government! If only! Well, here we get to do it and the light story motivates you to kick some tail. The controls take time to get used to and are a bit difficult for older gamers like me, but its so much fun its worth it. Glitches??? I'm having way too much fun to even notice, nor do I give a .... Man, grappling to a huge heli, blowing it up OR taking it over then latching on to a building and 'chuting down, so many options. For less talented gamers such as myself, it does get a bit difficult with all of the controls and fast action though. I'll just have to keep practicing. As far as value for a game?Read more ›
This game takes the crown the best open world game I have ever played. You will see views in a game that you have never seen before and you can go everywhere.
I have played about 16-20 hours and am currently about 12% done with game (according to the in game stats and just over 20% in trophy progress.) They let you take weapons and vehicles where every you want. (if you have trouble taking out a little communication station just hijack or call in an helicopter and take the place to town).
Another item they have done very well is AI and challenge. If you create a lot of Chaos (the main in- game currency) by killing troops or blowing things up, the "Evil Island of Panau" Army forces will be bring bigger and tougher guys so that you will have to eventually run and hide. This insures there is still a challenge even after you upgrade weapons and master the grapple and para-swing techniques.
Performance with the new engine is truly breathtaking. You climb or fly up the top of a mountain and you look out the island and water below you with no hiccups or pop-in. Rockstar is schooled as Avalanche Studios are the new king of Open World games!
Heck even the Map is 3-D (it has elevation).
Fantastic 1-player game that I want to see more and more of.
I will purchase every piece of DLC they release to voice my financial support for this product.
Truly awesome... Every open world fan needs to purchase this game.
5 out of 5!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved the first game, figure the second should be better. It is to a degree, but still enjoy the hours of fun of just playing this game(not just the missions). Read morePublished 1 month ago by P J L U
Awesome game that will have you playing for hours on end. Great price too!Published 3 months ago by Juan
I love this game! Used to have it a long time ago, and parachuting around is so relaxing... Plus you can blow stuff up...Published 3 months ago by S. O.
Man, where do I start? Let's start out with graphics. Pretty good, but could be better. Not a reason not to get it, they're still awesome. The gameplay is amazing. Read morePublished 3 months ago by That_guy