Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Multi-point vehicle movement: Every vehicle has multiple points inside and out to move between in real-time, not cut scenes, jumping between multiple positions on a single vehicle or to other vehicles¿ with over 100 vehicles
- Air, land, water and underwater: Just Cause 2 delivers action everywhere from 500 feet above to 50 feet below through jungles, snowy mountainside, deserts, cities and more, with over 600 square miles to explore and destroy.
- Nearly endless and open-ended game-play: From deep missions to small jobs, to free exploration, players follow the route they want when they want.
- Grapple nearly everything within 200 feet, including enemies. Progressive destruction - vehicles, building, enemies, and landscape. Pull off amazing stunts with Rico's re-designed parachute.
- Weapons galore: Single and dual handed weapons, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, explosives, and vehicle mounted weapons.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just Cause 2 is a stunning technological leap from the original - Designed with 2nd generation software technology for a true high definition gaming experience. New level of action gameplay in open environments - Only Just Cause 2 delivers action in the air, on the land, and under the water, plus multi-point, real-time vehicle movement and grapple-action that allows players to grab nearly anything within 200 feet. Three times as many missions as the original - All-new abilities and stunts. The best open-world action on the market!.
From the Manufacturer
On the island nation of Panau, rival gangs wage war in the streets while the ruthless dictator Baby Panay exercises a system of oppression and corruption against his own people. Somewhere on the island, your friend and mentor Tom Sheldon has disappeared with top-secret intel and millions in Agency cash. As Rico Rodriguez, the Agency's most dangerous weapon, you must infiltrate the island and locate Sheldon, setting off a violent chain of events that will set Panau ablaze.
Harness Just Cause 2's unique parachute and grapple combination to create your own unbelievable, high-speed aerial stunts. Whether free falling from thousands of feet, hijacking enemy fighter jets in midair or blasting through security checkpoints on the ground, use your imagination to create maximum chaos. With hundreds of weapons, vehicles, missions and Rico's trademark parachute and grapple, experience vertical freedom unparalleled in the third-person action genre.
- Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it's time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Time: it keeps track of how long you have played it. I'm up to 9 hours now and I am less than 10 percent complete.
2. Size: the map is massive and I mean massive. Flying in the fastest plane from corner to corner takes a lot of time, so thankfully they made an "extraction" feature that will take you to any settlement you have discovered.
3. Grappling hook/ parachute combo: So if you watch the YouTube videos on this, you can see what I'm talking about, but basically to travel fast you can deploy your parachute and than use the grappling hook to pull yourself along all of the islands.
4. Plot: I like the plot because to me, GTA V is, and I don't want to say evil, but its messed up. The way GTA V is set up, there is a lot of violence that is uncalled for. ( I remember a scene where a character gets his head stomped in and the guy that did it was picking brain off of his shoe.) so in just cause 2, you are sent on an Asian island where it has been taking over by a communist who plays propaganda everywhere, and you are supposed to cause chaos to disrupt all of this and have the people take back their country.
1. Graphics: like I said, its an older game so the graphics aren't the best, but they definitely aren't terrible either.
2. Cut scene acting: I swear I could get high school drama students to sound more believable than these people.
3. Repetitive: After awhile, the game gets repetitive. you do the same exact thing, just in different locations.
Finally, this game is great for anyone 16 and up, there is no nudity, the killing isn't graphic, and the people who die vanish 10 seconds after death. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to play a game that lasts long and cant be beaten in one day.
By "find out what's really happening", I mean, "blow up as much stuff as possible". And there is plenty to blow up, with 369 locations to discover and explore. This game is really all about the splodies. Gas tanks, SAM sites, oil pipelines, generators, transformers, statues of the president, literally thousands of possible sabotages. If you prefer live victims, the game offers tons of creative ways to reduce the size of the Panauan military, including hanging them from buildings and whipping them to death, dragging them behind vehicles, blowing them high into the air with rockets, pulling them down from towers so they fall to their deaths... all accompanied by satisfying screams. There's also a lot of vehicular mayhem to be caused and you can do this in your vehicle of choice - motorcycles, cars, trucks, badass tanks, boats with rockets, helicopters with rockets, jets, airliners and even tractors and tuk-tuks. Plus, the island is littered with temptingly shiny boxes which, once collected, allow you to upgrade your armour or black market items. Some of them are simply cash; apparently the good people have Panau don't worry about leaving boxes of $2500 on their back porches or in their fields.
Rico is hailed as a saviour as he goes around destroying this idyllic little island nation's infrastructure, all in the name of regime change. The storyline is silly, so silly that I have to think the developers meant it to be that way and, while far from brilliant, it's good for a few laughs. For example, the last battle of the game takes place while riding flying nukes. On the whole, the cutscenes are pretty skippable and the game doesn't force you to watch most of them.
This is really a pretty easy game once you get the hang of it and especially once you learn how to use the grappling hook and parachute to good effect. Switching guns once you run out of ammo (which will happen a LOT) is vaguely annoying as the game doesn't do it automatically. You will accumulate an enormous amount of money as you go through the game and so any time you get stuck you can use the black market to your advantage. The game has four difficulty settings, allowing an appropriate level of challenge for almost anyone, and it autosaves all the time so you almost never have to go back and do things over again. The one exception to this is during some missions where the checkpoints are spaced quite annoyingly far apart. However, most of the faction missions are short (sometimes only "kill this one guy") and can be made even shorter by finishing off the area before you start the mission, thus eliminating most of the resistance you would have faced. Quite a few of the races are easy as well (and btw, the checkpoints make a satisfying bang when you go through them...)
This game is as long as you want it to be. I finished off all the agency missions, thus beating the game, in about fifteen hours with 26% completion, but you can take your time between or after those missions and go around the island exploring all 369 (the game says 368, but somehow I ended up with 369/368) locations. I've put in 122 hours on my primary game (being temporarily unemployed has its benefits!) and am at 96% completion. As the game autosaves all the time, and as it's a world where you can roam around pretty freely, there's really no requirement to finish a certain set of tasks all at once. You can pick it up and put it down whenever you like and just do whatever you have time for.
Rico has some good one-liners ("Try to transport fuel now, you pipeline jerks!" and "Someone not dancing to Uncle Sam's tune?", for example) and is generally a likeable (and ruggedly sexy!) character. The other characters are entertaining as well, though I found two out of the three faction leaders to be rather creepy...
If you like big explosions, and lots of them (and who doesn't??) then this is the game for you. If you're into storytelling... well, maybe not so much.
I have never played a game with such great sound for how big this world is. The graphics are astounding air to land gunning had me shooting anything I could find just to see my guns destroy it, I still admire the graphics on occasion.
The bad- Aiming system tends to reward poor shooter and hinder good shooters, but it is nothing that will have you screaming. The vehicle control is alittle different, but once you have it down it simple. The enemy re spawn is endless. Game can be Glitchy sometimes, but for the size I am pleased with how well everything runs ingame.
Final thought-If you enjoy sandbox style TPS this ones for you. Endless hours can be spent on this cheaply priced game all the while never saying agghhh I wish I had more to do! A MUST HAVE!!! 8.75/10
Most recent customer reviews
Graphics cool one my favorite car,plane games!
The game was sent fast had no troubles