- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (April 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409440605
- ISBN-13: 978-1409440604
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#119,570 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #20 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Administration & Policy > Health Risk Assessment
- #25 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Risk Assessment
- #37 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Health & Safety
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Just Culture: Balancing Safety and Accountability 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Readers interested in organizational ethics and decision-making will benefit from the case studies and examples. Summing Up: Recommended. Lower- and upper-level undergraduates; general readers. --Choice, February 2013
...it is difficult to think of a more relevant and challenging book for health and safety practitioners, company managers and directors, regulators of all stripes, and members of parliament. --Safeguard, New Zealand, Jan/Feb 2013
About the Author
Sidney Dekker is Professor of Humanities at Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia. Educated as a psychologist in the Netherlands, he gained his Ph.D. in Cognitive Systems Engineering from The Ohio State University, USA. He has lived and worked in Sweden, England, Singapore, New Zealand, and the Netherlands. The author of several best-selling books on system failure and human error, Sidney has been flying the Boeing 737NG part-time as an airline pilot.