Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Spiral-bound|Change

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on July 14, 2017
I was expecting a lot more from this book... It is sooo cheesy and seems like it is made for kids who don't even know their dad or anything about them. I thought it would be a lot more fun.
on February 15, 2013
My Granddaughters just love anything AGD. Unfortunately, I would have wished it would have come with dolls that were a bit more sturdy to stand up. The girls get a bit frustrated when dressing them, and then they fall down. I have tried putting paper clips on the dolls to steady them, but it still doesn't work well.
I remember in the "old days" when the dolls were usually on a heavier cardboard.
on September 11, 2017
My daughter loves to do these books.
on July 6, 2017
aa
on December 19, 2016
My daughter got the Mom and Me versionin her stocking last year and has enjoyed it all year long. This year she was so excited to get the Dad version! My husband isn't as interested but she loves it and I think she will treasure it for years to come
on March 23, 2011
My daughter really enjoys the activities we've done so far. She's only 6 though. Some of the activities are geared for older girls - which makes sense. I am thinking that I might end up buying two, maybe 2 more of these to give to her on her 10th and 15th birthdays to see how she and I have changed over the years.

She LOVES the "jar of fun" activity :)
on August 17, 2016
Wonderful activity for girls to do with their dads. Got this for 9 year old to do with her dad she only sees on weekends. Fun way for them to stay connected
on January 15, 2017
The quizzes are interesting and thought-provoking, helped us know more things we didn't about each other and also some things or activities we plan to try. We enjoy these puzzles, games, all perfect for my age of 9-11, too. Thank you!
on January 5, 2017
I bought this for my husband and my tween-aged daughter to encourage them to do some things together during this season of life. It has been fun for both of them to do games and quizzes, cook together, send notes back and forth.
on August 26, 2014
This little set is adorable, there are nice pockets to hold all of the pieces. It really is similar to a traditional paper doll set, it's really beautiful.