Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii
- Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
- A soundtrack made up of over 44 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music
- All new social-oriented modes and 8-player support deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Just Dance has got America dancing. The No.1 Best Selling Music/Rhythm Game on the Nintendo Wii system is back to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist, the hottest dance moves of today and a brand new beat for everyone to enjoy. So crank up the volume because it’s time to Just Dance 2.
The original Just Dance game got the world dancing like never before, and now the #1 best-selling Music/Rhythm game for play on the Nintendo Wii system is back with Just Dance 2. This time around it will be just as easy to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist--more than 45 strong, plus downloadable songs--from different genres, as well as the hottest dance moves of today. In addition, Just Dance 2 pushes the envelope even further with more accurate movement recognition by the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill, without putting the game out of reach of beginners. Finally Just Dance 2 includes all-new dance modes making the game even more party oriented than its predecessor.
1. Avril Lavigne – "Girlfriend"
2. Bangles – "Walk Like An Egyptian"
3. Beastie Boys – "Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
4. Benny Benassi presents “The Biz” – "Satisfaction"
5. Blondie – "Call Me"
6. Bollywood – "Katti Kalandal"
7. Boney M. – "Rasputin"
8. Charleston – "Mugsy Baloney"
9. Cher – "The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)"
10. Digitalism – "Idealistic"
11. Donna Summer – "Hot Stuff"
12. Elvis Presley – "Viva Las Vegas"
13. Fatboy Slim – "Rockafeller Skank"
14. Franz Ferdinand – "Take Me Out"
15. Harry Belafonte – "Jump In The Line"
16. Ike & Tina Turner – "Proud Mary"
17. James Brown – "I Got You (I Feel Good)"
18. Jamiroquai – "Cosmic Girl"
19. Junior Senior – "Move Your Feet"
20. Justice – "D.A.N.C.E."
21. Ke$ha – "TiK ToK"
22. Mardi Gras – "Iko Iko"
23. Marine Band – "Sway (Quien Sera)"
24. MIKA – "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"
25. Outkast – "Hey Ya!"
26. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra – "Soul Bossa Nova"
27. Reggaeton – "Baby Girl"
28. Rihanna – "S.O.S."
29. Snap! – "The Power"
30. Sorcerer – "Dagomba"
31. Studio Allstars – "Jump"
32. Studio Musicians – "Crazy In Love"
33. Studio Musicians – "Jungle Boogie"
34. Supergrass – "Alright"
35. The Frighteners – "Monster Mash"
36. The Hit Crew – "Holiday"
37. The Hit Crew – "Toxic"
38. The Jackson 5 – "I Want You Back"
39. The Pussycat Dolls – "When I Grow Up"
40. The Rolling Stones – "Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
41. The Ting Tings – "That’s Not My Name"
42. The Weather Girls – "It’s Raining Men"
43. Vampire Weekend – "A-Punk"
44. Wham! – "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"
Four New Dance Modes
Dedicated to providing a richer, deeper gaming experience, the development team behind Just Dance 2 has included four new dance modes. These include:
Created to foster more interaction between players, Duet Mode allows players to dance together, and in the process forces them to pay more attention to the players around them instead of simply following on-screen prompts.
Dance Battle Mode
Dance Battle Mode is a team mode that features up to 8-player support. Although individual scores are the basis of the overall team scores, the extreme multiplayer basis of the mode changes what can be the individual nature of dance into something very different.
Party Mode is a straight up dance fest in which players can get together and dance for as long as they want, just for the fun of it.
Just Sweat Mode
An exercise mode disguised as fun, the meter built into the Just Sweat Mode allows players to measure the energy they expend while dancing as well as set objectives to be met during their dance sessions.Key Game Features
- Chart-Topping Singles - Over 45 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Real Moves - Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All New Game Modes - All new modes deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Sweat It Off - Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away. You can also keep an eye on your fitness with the Just Dance Sweat Meter and a calorie burn counter
- Multiplayer Support - In certain modes Just Dance 2 supports up to 8 players
- Improved Wii Remote Recognition - Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
Real dance moves.
4 new game modes.
Improved Wii Remote response.
Up to 8 players.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So about the game... Everyone will say, it's not a game of great instruction. That's true. It's not like Gold's Gym Dance where you have an option of using two remotes to feel like you're accomplishing much. It also doesn't confuse you like an out of sync avatar that program has. You don't have a snarky Wii-Board giving you comments about how overweight you are. That's a relief. What you do have is music that reminds you what it was like to have your life on rollerskates, or dancing at your first school dance. It is bouncy, fun, and you can add more from the Just Dance store. I got to hear music I never would, including Techno and some Latin stuff. That is fun, too. So I am excited in hearing new music, and feeling younger by proxy. But the best part is, I can move my arms, sway a bit, and suddenly I have an hour of "exercise" under my belt. It's not feeling like that. It's feeling like 'Oh I'm a grown-up who gets recess? Cool!'
Do you have to have working legs? No. It helps to be able to do much of the steps, of course, but your arms moving can build up a bit of cardio. Do you have to have working arms? It would help to use the remote, but you can strap the remote to your hips, and wiggle about using the guides and still get some sweating done. OR you can even invite friends or family to join you and have friendly goofy competitive bouncing. It doesn't matter. It just makes you play like a kid again. Why not? Why do we have to be all serious and evil when we play games like FPS, or RPG's. Why not have some fun, turn off the IRS, the telephones, bill collectors, and just enjoy a few minutes a day? That's what this game is great for- and that's why I keep at it. If you're 84, like my Father-in-Law or your 46, like me, you can still enjoy feeling 20.
I look forward buying the older version, the kids version, and even the Broadway version if it means I can have this much fun.
I'm not really sure why anyone would rate this one star, out of ALL just dances' (1, 2, 3, 4, and 2014, by the way, those are REAL fun, also! I'd highly recommend all those as much as I'd recommend JD2) I think this one is the best! (Although, the other just dances above that are a higher improvements then this one) I DO like the dance moves, but It might be a little fast for some people.
The oldest song is- The frighteners "Monster mash" Which is 1963 And the most recent is- Ke$ha with her song "Tik Tok"
I DO have to say now, that they bleep out all inappropriate words with three periods it will look like this in the lyrics at the bottom left corner in some songs
I'm...Precious (that's from Avril Livine's song, "Girlfriend")
So I really like that feature
Just dance 2 is a HUGE improvement from Just dance one. Also, If you want to make a personal name, click on "Sunny" At the top of the starting of the dance, then there should be an "Add person" Once you click on that.
I love that it shows your score, which JD2 is the only just dance that shows your score. I also like that at the very end of every song, It'll show the percentage of how much perfects you got (Or the percentage of the highest score possible for that song) By the way, the highest score possible for every song is about 12,600. I love to challenge myself on getting over 12,000 for songs!
Also, I see that some of you were disappointed because Katy Perry's song "Firework" wasn't on there, it is (At least on the wii it is), all you have to do Is go to the shop and download it!
One more thing, remember, This game sold over 7.5 Million times!
I hope This comment was helpful to you, and will influence your decision!
Top reviews from other countries
The game has more features than the first one, including several different play modes such as Duets, Dance Battle, and Just Sweat. I've primarily been using the Just Sweat mode, for my morning work out (yes, I find it fun enough to get up an hour earlier than usual). It tracks regular points (how well you follow the movements of the dancers on the screen) as well as sweat points (amount of energy used). From what I've read online, 4.2 sweat points equals about 1 calorie burned, so in the Intense program (2000 sweat points/day), you use up about 475 calories. If there could be a way to input your personal stats (like on Wii Fit) so just the calories burned could be measured, it might be a more useful feature. As it is, the sweat points mostly keep you on track, charting your progress over the course of the week. Also, in this mode there are breaks between each song, as your points are tallied on two separate screens and your next track is loaded. I keep meaning to check out the Non-stop Shuffle mode to see if the breaks would be shorter, for a more intense workout.
There are no "bad" ratings of your moves with this version, just an "x" if you didn't hit the mark, which seems friendlier.
I always have fun with this, and trying to break your old point record is an incentive for trying a little harder (and burning more calories). Whether you're in this for a moderate exercise program, or just a way to incorporate more movement into your days, go for it. I haven't played my original Just Dance game since getting this one. Looking forward to seeing what Just Dance 3 will have to offer (release date in 2011).
We just got the game and we all love it! The three year old just dance because he sees the rest of us (no Wii remote for him though).
The 12 and the 8 year old loves the dance, and it is great we can play all together.
It is great also you can play with party of 8 if you wish. Also looks like you can have tones of fun doing a good workout: perfect when the weather does not invite to be outside.
And yes, it is just dance, nothing more!