About the Product
- Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
- A soundtrack made up of over 44 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music
- All new social-oriented modes and 8-player support deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The original Just Dance game got the world dancing like never before, and now the #1 best-selling Music/Rhythm game for play on the Nintendo Wii system is back with Just Dance 2. This time around it will be just as easy to keep the party going with an all-star tracklist--more than 45 strong, plus downloadable songs--from different genres, as well as the hottest dance moves of today. In addition, Just Dance 2 pushes the envelope even further with more accurate movement recognition by the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill, without putting the game out of reach of beginners. Finally Just Dance 2 includes all-new dance modes making the game even more party oriented than its predecessor.
1. Avril Lavigne – "Girlfriend"
2. Bangles – "Walk Like An Egyptian"
3. Beastie Boys – "Body Movin’ (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
4. Benny Benassi presents “The Biz” – "Satisfaction"
5. Blondie – "Call Me"
6. Bollywood – "Katti Kalandal"
7. Boney M. – "Rasputin"
8. Charleston – "Mugsy Baloney"
9. Cher – "The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)"
10. Digitalism – "Idealistic"
11. Donna Summer – "Hot Stuff"
12. Elvis Presley – "Viva Las Vegas"
13. Fatboy Slim – "Rockafeller Skank"
14. Franz Ferdinand – "Take Me Out"
15. Harry Belafonte – "Jump In The Line"
16. Ike & Tina Turner – "Proud Mary"
17. James Brown – "I Got You (I Feel Good)"
18. Jamiroquai – "Cosmic Girl"
19. Junior Senior – "Move Your Feet"
20. Justice – "D.A.N.C.E."
21. Ke$ha – "TiK ToK"
22. Mardi Gras – "Iko Iko"
23. Marine Band – "Sway (Quien Sera)"
24. MIKA – "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"
25. Outkast – "Hey Ya!"
26. Quincy Jones & His Orchestra – "Soul Bossa Nova"
27. Reggaeton – "Baby Girl"
28. Rihanna – "S.O.S."
29. Snap! – "The Power"
30. Sorcerer – "Dagomba"
31. Studio Allstars – "Jump"
32. Studio Musicians – "Crazy In Love"
33. Studio Musicians – "Jungle Boogie"
34. Supergrass – "Alright"
35. The Frighteners – "Monster Mash"
36. The Hit Crew – "Holiday"
37. The Hit Crew – "Toxic"
38. The Jackson 5 – "I Want You Back"
39. The Pussycat Dolls – "When I Grow Up"
40. The Rolling Stones – "Sympathy For The Devil (Fatboy Slim Remix)"
41. The Ting Tings – "That’s Not My Name"
42. The Weather Girls – "It’s Raining Men"
43. Vampire Weekend – "A-Punk"
44. Wham! – "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"
Four New Dance Modes
Dedicated to providing a richer, deeper gaming experience, the development team behind Just Dance 2 has included four new dance modes. These include:
Created to foster more interaction between players, Duet Mode allows players to dance together, and in the process forces them to pay more attention to the players around them instead of simply following on-screen prompts.
Dance Battle Mode
Dance Battle Mode is a team mode that features up to 8-player support. Although individual scores are the basis of the overall team scores, the extreme multiplayer basis of the mode changes what can be the individual nature of dance into something very different.
Party Mode is a straight up dance fest in which players can get together and dance for as long as they want, just for the fun of it.
Just Sweat Mode
An exercise mode disguised as fun, the meter built into the Just Sweat Mode allows players to measure the energy they expend while dancing as well as set objectives to be met during their dance sessions.Key Game Features
- Chart-Topping Singles - Over 45 new tracks from classic hits and legendary songs to today's chart-toppers
- Real Moves - Like its predecessor, Just Dance 2 features iconic dance moves choreographed by real experts to every style of music, including rock, pop, hip hop, R&B, and world beat
- All New Game Modes - All new modes deliver hours of multiplayer fun
- Just Sweat It Off - Just Dance 2 is a workout in disguise, keeping you energized and motivated as you dance the calories away. You can also keep an eye on your fitness with the Just Dance Sweat Meter and a calorie burn counter
- Multiplayer Support - In certain modes Just Dance 2 supports up to 8 players
- Improved Wii Remote Recognition - Just Dance 2 contains more accurate movement recognition of the Wii Remote, allowing better dancers to reap the rewards of their superior skill
Real dance moves.
4 new game modes.
Improved Wii Remote response.
Up to 8 players.
Top Customer Reviews
When you start out the game, the starting menu is refreshingly simple. There are three options: Dance!, Store, Extras. When you click "Dance!", you see three options: Just Dance, Dance Battle, and Just Sweat.
The "Just Dance" option gets you right to dancing to individual songs, just like in the original. Up to four players can play, each holding their own Wii remote. As in the original, you try to follow a mirror image of a silhouetted figure on the screen. Stick figures scrolling along the bottom of the screen will help you prepare for the next move, an indicator on the screen will tell you how well you hit your moves, and a "score gauge" will fill up with each correct move you make.
There's a great selection of 44 new songs, with something for everyone. Whether you want to dance to Elvis Presley's "Viva Las Vegas" or Outkast's "Hey Ya". I like Ubisoft's approach; while other music games tend to focus on just one genre, Ubisoft included something for all ages and tastes.
Some of the songs feature "Duet Mode".Read more ›
I have Just Dance, and I was on the fence about this game until I read the song list.
I LOVE this game. My kids LOVE it. We play "duet" mode constantly trading places on the dance floor.
My kids are between 7 and 10 and the songs have been edited so any inappropriate lyrics have been "omitted". I've only seen it happen on the song "toxic", but I was impressed that they did that. With Just Dance, Katy Perry sings Hot and Cold and a couple of lyrics could have been omitted without losing the song.
I'm also totally impressed with the variety of genres they have covered. We dance hip hop, latin, disco, techno, and electronic... totally made me want to buy some glow sticks, have a rave. Unbelievably fun workout. If we had the space for 8 people to dance, I'd get more controllers.
A Happy, Tired Mom!!
To the comment that it's "not for sedentary people"... er, DUH! Did you even know what game you were buying? The whole idea of the game is to get up and move your butt!
Alternately, to the person who said it wasn't a workout and they barely broke a sweat, I don't know what you were playing, but this game gets my heart rate pumping like crazy and absolutely makes me sweat--I'm not in tip top shape, but I'm not a couch potato, either. As with anything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Try throwing some more enthusiasm into the moves and maybe you'll get somewhere.
The same goes for the person who said you could sit on the couch and swing the wii remote around and get all the points... if you're not going to get into it, why even buy the game? Try playing along, you might surprise yourself and *gasp* actually have fun.
To those saying the songs are lame, you can find track listings for every song in the game (along with what's DLC and thus not included on the disc) anywhere online, so to say you didn't know what you were getting is silly... I think Ubisoft was trying to make a "something for everybody" atmosphere and I dig it. Even the songs I'm not particularly into are fun to dance to. I hate Avril Lavigne but the dance in the game is still fun.
To say there are no classics is absurd, as well--Harry Belafonte? Elvis Presley? Kris Kross? Donna Summer? Tina Turner? James Brown?
And no variety? Combine the aforementioned with Ke$ha, Outkast, The Ting Tings, Pussycat Dolls, Fatboy Slim, Beastie Boys and Vampire Weekend. Um, hi.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is a lot of fun for the whole family! I've spent hours playing it at a time with friends!Published 10 days ago by EUrso
I have the just dance 3 and loved it, thought this one would be just as good. Well the the dances are, but there is a real lag time for the load of a new song. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Happy Yogi
This offers a decent variety of songs, many of which are oldies that will appeal to the older crowd more than the young kids. It's fun to play anyway. Read morePublished 11 days ago by A Drewett
I bought this for my 8-yr-old granddaughter. She loves it. I'm happy.Published 13 days ago by Vickie
These Just Dance games are the best video games that I have ever bought for my grandchildren. They dance for hours and get exercise. They are worn out by bed time. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Lori Blankenship
Old and still got it. As this collection keeps adding newer songs to their latest games, I wanted to get into older hits which I am more familiar with. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Diany Moony