Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Just Dance 2014 - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 95 $39.99 Save $16.04 (40%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- Genre: Simulation
- Release Date: October 8, 2013
- Number of Players: Not Available
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Party Is Back
Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion-control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks! Dance to current pop hits or celebrate with legendary classics – then take the fun to another level by playing with anyone anywhere in the world, leading back-up dancers, or creating customized Just Sweat experiences. Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
The Hottest Songs and Dance Moves
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party. Get friends and family moving with "Applause" by Lady Gaga, "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell, or One Direction’s "Kiss You." Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s "I Will Survive."
New Modes and Features to Start Any Party
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song – and much more! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead two back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
Just Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
The Best Just Dance Track List Ever
- ABBA: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller: The Way
- Bob Marley: Could you be loved
- Bog Bog Orkestar: Isidora
- Chris Brown: Fine China
- Daddy Yankee: Limbo
- Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams: Get Lucky
- Dancing Bros.: Moskau
- David Guetta ft. Sia: She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
- Disney's Aladdin: Prince Ali
- Duck Sauce: It's You
- Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive: Turn Up The Love
- Frankie Bostello: The Love Boat
- George Michael: Careless Whisper
- Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive
- Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve: Rich Girl
- Imposs Ft. Konshens: Feel So Right
- Ivete Sangalo: Dançando
- Jason Derulo: The Other Side
- Jessie J Ft. Big Sean: Wild
- Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl
- Katy Perry: Roar*
- Ke$ha: C'mon
- Lady Gaga: Applause
- Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O'Donis: Just Dance
- Louis Prima: Just A Gigolo
- Mick Jackson: Blame It On The Boogie
- Mungo Jerry: In The Summertime
- Nicki Minaj: Pound The Alarm
- Nicki Minaj: Starships
- Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida: Troublemaker
- One Direction: Kiss You
- Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera: Feel This Moment
- PSY: Gentleman
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters
- Ricky Martin: Maria
- Rihanna: Where Have You Been
- Robbie Williams: Candy
- Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell: Blurred Lines
- Rutschen Planeten: 99 Luftballons
- Sammie: Miss Understood
- Sentai Express: Nitro Bot
- The Girly Team: Flashdance… What A Feeling
- The Sunlight Shakers: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
- Village People: Y.M.C.A.
- will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber: #thatPOWER
- Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez: Follow The Leader
*Katy Perry's "Roar" is available as a free download on all platforms. Internet connection required.
Top Customer Reviews
The Just Dance games are one of those rare instances where the next in the series almost always outdoes the last and they just keep getting better and better. Like I said above, I've played these games literally every single day for almost a year, so I was very ready for some new variety, and JD2014 doesn't disappoint in that area. There is a great selection of new and old tracks from around the world, some obscure and others more popular, including several that are in heavy rotation on the radio right now, like "Blurred Lines" and "Get Lucky," along with some that aren't even out on CD yet, like "Applause" and "Roar." Plus, most tracks have at least one - but up to three - alternate modes/choreographies that can be unlocked by earning in-game mojo points. The avatars for your player card are actually pretty cute, and the graphics overall are more colorful and realistic than ever before.Read more ›
Some of the things they've kept:
- Good motion detection. They've been continually improving motion detection on the Wii since Just Dance 2, and they've just about perfected it by finally supporting the Wii Remote Plus. It's not as precise as a Kinect or a Playstation Move, but it's still very good--if you do the dance correctly and hold the Wii remote correctly, you will get a high score. The Wii Remote Plus is a little less "forgiving" than in previous versions of the game, but as long as you use the proper technique (grasp the Wii remote like a baton with buttons facing toward you, don't twist your wrists while dancing, etc.) you'll do fine. (I was actually convinced that my Wii remote was broken when I kept losing points to a certain song, until my 10 year old nephew used the same remote and instantly got 5 stars on the same song. :P)
- Simple, fast graphics and animation. I much prefer to try to follow a simple silhouetted figure than an overly stylized, overly realistic character. And I love the sense of humor of the animators--in certain songs you might be dancing as a panda, zombie, flower child, or ghost.
- Just Sweat mode. You can play 10, 20, or 40 minutes at a time, or turn on "free mode" to count calories on any song you play during the game. As another reviewer has stated, you can't save playlists; one is randomly generated for you each time. You can customize the playlist each time prior to working out.
- Excellent variety of different choreography for each song.Read more ›
Just Dance 2014 follows the same formula as the previous Just Dance games, but with new features. At the first time you play it, you get special avatars (if you have played previous JD games in your console) of characters of previous songs. The sweat mode is now more attractive, now you can choose the songs you want to play in sweat mode and not random ones, something I hated about JD4's sweat mode. The menu feels more organized now; you pick a song, and then there are all the modes (classic mode, mash-up mode, sweat mash-up, and sometimes the Broadway version, where one person plays the "star" of the song, and the other two are backup dancers), the graphics are awesome, and the choreographies are fun (you get to play extravagant characters, like a panda bear in Kesha's C'Mon, or a monster in the Ghost Busters theme song)! The choreographies are harder this time, but in my case I got 5 stars for almost all songs at the first time, so if you have played the JD games before, you may get 5 stars at the first time too.
But the best part of this game is the World Dance Floor. You can play against people from all over the world and win points to unlock different things.
Overall, Just Dance 2014 will be liked by fans of the series, and people who haven't played it before too, because you don't need to be a professional dancer to play this, you only need to have the energy to do it!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this was a gift for a friend who loves dancing exercising. She and her daughter have lots of fun with the Just Dance.Published 11 days ago by Verna M. Raffety
This is one of my favorite games from the just dance series. So many good songs.Published 13 days ago by EUrso
I really enjoyed this it was different than the first 4 games. It's a lot of fun for everyone! Also it arrived sooner than I thought.Published 1 month ago by Angela Harrison