Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,389 reviews
on March 12, 2014
Daughter was so excited to get this and start playing it. Latest songs and dance moves are simple and complex but thats what the kids like nowadays. She and her friends are happy...I'm happy! Btw, Walmart was sold out so I got it here. However Amazon could have told me they shipped my other purchase that I ordered separately in with the same box.
on January 4, 2014
kind of assumed they would have the clean lyric versions for most of these songs... not so much. And some of the dancing is inappropriate if you are buying this for kids.
on April 5, 2017
We dance every day with this game! It's a lot of fun for the whole family.
on December 12, 2013
First off I received the game super fast. Second as soon as I got the game my kids spent two hours playing this. They had a blast and so did I. Amazon price was not bad either
on February 16, 2014
Another hit from the Just Dance collection! This game is lots of fun for kids and adults with great songs!
on April 14, 2017
Love this one
on January 8, 2014
This product it great. It was bought as a gift and my niece loved it. Not to mention the shipping was super fast and cam in time for chirstmas!!
on March 4, 2017
A+
on January 4, 2014
It helps my girl and her friends to get away from the gadgets and to move... They love the fact it has the most updated music and easy to follow.
on January 17, 2014
my house is now the tween hang-out. my daughter and her friends love the game. even my 4 year old grand daughter can dance.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.