About the Product
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew--made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans--and compete based on different themes.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
- Custom Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There's also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
- More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
- PS4 CAMERA OR PS MOVE CONTROLLERS REQUIRED
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Party is Back
Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion-control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks! Dance to current pop hits or celebrate with legendary classics – then take the fun to another level by playing with anyone anywhere in the world, leading back-up dancers, or creating customized Just Sweat experiences. Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
The Hottest Songs and Dance Moves
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party. Get friends and family moving with "Applause" by Lady Gaga, "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell, or One Direction’s "Kiss You." Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s "I Will Survive."
New Modes and Features to Start Any Party
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song – and much more!
World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead two back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
Just Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
Autodance: Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family, or the whole world.
Just Dance TV: Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle, and Mash-Up.
Karaoke: Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
The Best Just Dance Track List Ever
- ABBA: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller: The Way
- Bob Marley: Could you be loved
- Bog Bog Orkestar: Isidora
- Chris Brown: Fine China
- Daddy Yankee: Limbo
- Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams: Get Lucky
- Dancing Bros.: Moskau
- David Guetta ft. Sia: She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
- Disney's Aladdin: Prince Ali
- Duck Sauce: It's You
- Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive: Turn Up The Love
- Frankie Bostello: The Love Boat
- George Michael: Careless Whisper
- Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive
- Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve: Rich Girl
- Imposs Ft. Konshens: Feel So Right
- Ivete Sangalo: Dançando
- Jason Derulo: The Other Side
- Jessie J Ft. Big Sean: Wild
- Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl
- Katy Perry: Roar*
- Ke$ha: C'mon
- Lady Gaga: Applause
- Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O'Donis: Just Dance
- Louis Prima: Just A Gigolo
- Mick Jackson: Blame It On The Boogie
- Mungo Jerry: In The Summertime
- Nicki Minaj: Pound The Alarm
- Nicki Minaj: Starships
- Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida: Troublemaker
- One Direction: Kiss You
- Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera: Feel This Moment
- PSY: Gentleman
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters
- Ricky Martin: Maria
- Rihanna: Where Have You Been
- Robbie Williams: Candy
- Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell: Blurred Lines
- Rutschen Planeten: 99 Luftballons
- Sammie: Miss Understood
- Sentai Express: Nitro Bot
- The Girly Team: Flashdance… What A Feeling
- The Sunlight Shakers: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
- Village People: Y.M.C.A.
- will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber: #thatPOWER
- Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez: Follow The Leader
*Katy Perry's "Roar" is available as a free download on all platforms. Internet connection required.
Top Customer Reviews
I hope there will be a patch or that the next version will rectify the issues. We have had a great time playing Just Dance on the PS3 with the move, but wanted that hands free, motion tracking experience promised with the playstation camera.
First off, my PS4 didn't agree with the disc. I kept getting an error that said the data was corrupt. Then the game would shut down and the PS4 would eject the disc. After a few tries, I gave up and started the return process.
This could have been a manufacturing error, so I don't want to base my whole review on a bad disc. My other complaint is that it assumes you already know how to play the game. I've never played this series or even a dance game. I was looking for a tutorial or a "get started" menu option, but none existed. I decided to just fire up a song and have a go at it. The song started as I stood there holding the controller. I wasn't even moving and it was telling me "Perfect!" "Great moves!" etc. I wasn't even doing anything. Then it would spit the disc out with an error message. It comes with a lot of songs, but you get bombarded with buying new songs right out of the gate.
Slow down, Just Dance. Give newbies a break!
Don't get this with the PS4 camera and expect good results in your living room - you'll need more room and flexibility of lighting to still not achieve a perfect performance.
First, if you are looking for a workout, this is the game for you! For workout purposes, 2014 is SO much better than 2015. I purchased 2015 before I purchased 2014 and I was a little disappointed because there was only one workout version of one song (Summer). So, I looked up a little more information and realized what I had wanted was the 2014 version. This game has several workout versions of several different songs. It's kind of like Jazzercise or something. It makes me feel like I'm in a dance workout class! The songs really get you moving, and your heart pumping. I'm still not sick of the songs or the workout moves. I love this game, it takes some getting use to, but you will get the hang of it if you keep doing it daily.
1. Great workout to some fun songs.
2. Just sweat is better than 2015.
3. More 80's generation music
1. The camera seems to have more trouble adjusting, not sure if this is my camera or the game. I'm assuming it's the game because 2015 has no issues with the camera.
2. When you choose the Just Sweat option for a specific amount of time, and change the playlist to the songs you want, it does not save them! You have to re create your playlist every single time!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The compatibility with the camera of this is just horrendous. It would be better if they just included the update much like 2015 to be able to use your smartphone in place of the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Aaron
Many of the songs you have to BUY after buying this game!!! Sort of scammish :( Is very fun but since the options of songs are so limited, it gets boring very fast. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Brandi Henderson
This may be generally understood for people who play video games often, but I do not. Putting it at THE VERY BOTTOM of the description saying this needs a PS4 move controller or... Read morePublished 6 months ago by amnesiamoose