About the Product
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew--made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans--and compete based on different themes.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
- 6 Player Dances: Just Dance is now playable by up to 6 players at a time on Xbox One. Some specific maps have unique choreography for EACH of the 6 players, making the routine different for everyone playing.
- Custom Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There's also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
- Just Dance DJ: Become a virtual DJ with this new feature that enables the player to control the beats themselves between songs. In "Endless Party" mode, the player can use the DJ mode to transition from one song to the next in a different way each time.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Party is Back
Just Dance 2014 – the sequel to Just Dance 4, the world’s #1 selling dance game – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion-control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks! Dance to current pop hits or celebrate with legendary classics – then take the fun to another level by playing with anyone anywhere in the world, leading back-up dancers, or creating customized Just Sweat experiences. Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
The Hottest Songs and Dance Moves
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party. Get friends and family moving with "Applause" by Lady Gaga, "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell, or One Direction’s "Kiss You." Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s "I Will Survive."
New Modes and Features to Start Any Party
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song – and much more!
World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead two back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends.
Six-Player Dances: Just Dance is now playable by up to six players at a time on Xbox One. Some specific tracks have unique choreography for each of the six players, making the routine different for everyone playing.
Smartglass Technology: With this Just Dance 2014 next gen feature you’ll be able to select your song, navigate through the menu and cover flow, and access the Party Master feature from your tablet.
Just Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option to track calories in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode.
Autodance: Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family, or the whole world.
Just Dance TV: Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle, and Mash-Up.
Karaoke: Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
The Best Just Dance Track List Ever
- ABBA: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)
- Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller: The Way
- Bob Marley: Could you be loved
- Bog Bog Orkestar: Isidora
- Chris Brown: Fine China
- Daddy Yankee: Limbo
- Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams: Get Lucky
- Dancing Bros.: Moskau
- David Guetta ft. Sia: She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
- Disney's Aladdin: Prince Ali
- Duck Sauce: It's You
- Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive: Turn Up The Love
- Frankie Bostello: The Love Boat
- George Michael: Careless Whisper
- Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive
- Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve: Rich Girl
- Imposs Ft. Konshens: Feel So Right
- Ivete Sangalo: Dançando
- Jason Derulo: The Other Side
- Jessie J Ft. Big Sean: Wild
- Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl
- Katy Perry: Roar*
- Ke$ha: C'mon
- Lady Gaga: Applause
- Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O'Donis: Just Dance
- Louis Prima: Just A Gigolo
- Mick Jackson: Blame It On The Boogie
- Mungo Jerry: In The Summertime
- Nicki Minaj: Pound The Alarm
- Nicki Minaj: Starships
- Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida: Troublemaker
- One Direction: Kiss You
- Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera: Feel This Moment
- PSY: Gentleman
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters
- Ricky Martin: Maria
- Rihanna: Where Have You Been
- Robbie Williams: Candy
- Robin Thicke Ft. Pharrell: Blurred Lines
- Rutschen Planeten: 99 Luftballons
- Sammie: Miss Understood
- Sentai Express: Nitro Bot
- The Girly Team: Flashdance… What A Feeling
- The Sunlight Shakers: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
- Village People: Y.M.C.A.
- will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber: #thatPOWER
- Wisin & Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez: Follow The Leader
*Katy Perry's "Roar" is available as a free download on all platforms. Internet connection required.
Top Customer Reviews
The ability to dance with up to four players is the game's strong point. Dances are very interactive and some modes include lifting the other player into the air and carrying them around which is highly entertaining especially when it's unexpected. We played the game during New Years Eve celebrations and everyone had a great time. There are some very unusual song selections such as Aladdin and Ghost Busters.
The recorded videos of you and your friends busting out your club worthy dance moves is one of the most entertaining parts.
The Kinect does not read dance moves very accurately which makes it fairly easy to score when you clearly have no idea what on earth you are doing. The game picks up people sitting on the couch and actually gives them scoring marks. It's also very easy to start dancing as one player and move too far to your left or right and all of the sudden you are being registered in one of the other three player slots. Lastly, the game would mix up which player was controlling the options and it was hard to get it reassigned especially if the game gave control to someone sitting randomly in the background.
I would still recommend as a party game.
If you want a dance game which really tracks your whole body, you should get Dance Central.
The karaoke feature is my favorite as always to get bonus points for singing. But the best part of this game turned out to be the mash-up videos it makes as it records you dancing. I really find them to be a hoot as it always seems to catch you at your silliest. I find myself doing the game just to see the payoff and see what it has done with the video at the end. Whoever was responsible for creating that part of the game bravo. It may have been in older versions on the xbox 360 or PS3 if you had the cameras, but this version steals the show for me.
The only thing I've noticed as a negative is that it sometimes picks up things in our living room as players that aren't. For instance when it was Christmas time it would think our Christmas tree was a player for some reason. While it was hilarious to see this happen and have it do the mash-up video with a hat or panda head on the tree, it does make me wonder how well it's actually seeing what we do on the camera.
That being said, it's fun to play and we are still playing it after several months which is more than I can say for some of the other games we have had in the past.
I have been playing it a little on my own, but it is really fun to play with my son. You can play with up to six people at a time, which is amazing. The most people we've had playing at once is four, and it works perfectly with that.
Wish there was a little better mix of music. Music categories I'd like to see included are: techno/house, folk rock, some 90s alt rock, and would absolutely love it if they released some songs from musicals.
It's pretty good exercise, too. I've worked up a sweat more than once, and there's a workout mode where you can just dance to whatever song you want for a set or infinite amount of time.
I definitely think it's worth a buy.
Dance Central for 360 judged whole body movements, I'd wait till that game comes out for the One.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good selection of music and more family friendly than other dance games. It's fun with up to 4 people can dancing, so better for kids. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kristen Welch
Bought this game (and an Xbox One) after my wife learned about it and wanted to get some exercise using it on rainy days. Lots of fun!Published 4 months ago by Gearhead