$ 99 $39.99 Save $27.00 (68%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- No Kinect sensor required – Try Just Dance 2016 today with the FREE demo and the FREE Just Dance Controller App – your smartphone* scores your dance moves!
- The Ultimate Tracklist – from the hottest hits like "Same Old Love" by Selena Gomez, "Want to Want Me" by Jason Derulo, and "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor - to fun favorites like "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga, and "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas, and more!
- Sweat Mode is back and better than ever – Burn calories with personalized workouts.
- New game modes = fun for everyone – Work together to get a high score in Dance Party, unlock Dance Quests to beat the game, plus more!
- *Demo version: iOS 6.0+, Android 2.3+, Full version: iOS 6.0+, Android 2.3+, Windows Phone 10
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Introducing Just Dance 2016 – the newest game from the top-selling franchise – with a new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the free Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on console, no Kinect sensor needed! Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars or feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor – Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breath-taking than ever before.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The biggest problem is that Just Dance 2016 shows you all the songs without an easy way to identify what you can and can't play without making additional purchases. That means on the home screen it looks like you can play dozens of songs, but when you click on one to actually play, the game asks you to subscribe for access. This was tremendously frustrating to my tween, who is a huge Just Dance fan, because most things she wanted to do the game wouldn't let her without more money. Personally I think its ridiculous to charge $60 for a game and then gimp access by trying to nickel-and-dime (and twenty) the people who bought it. But if Ubi is going to do it that way, at least give the option to only show the game we can actually play.
We've picked up the newest version of Just Dance every year, and this year's should've been a knock-out. I've been obsessed with AaronChupa's "I'm an Albotraoz" for a year and couldn't be more excited for its inclusion. Some Selena Gomez for the kids and Grease for my wife, and there truly is something for the whole family. Too bad Ubi decided to take such an aggressive stance selling add-ons that they've made the game un-fun and my girls have gone back to Just Dance 2015.
Problems with this 2016 version:
1. Subscription necessary for songs, game looks like a demo without the subscription. Subscription is per player according to other reviews (we haven't bothered sending them any more money--no point rewarding moneygrubber incompetents).
2. No hand gestures to control, even though this was a feature in 2015. This means your controller stays on, and drains batteries. (Ubisoft has a partnership with Energizer batteries?)
3. Last, and biggest: No World Dance Floor, which allowed her to compete against other people competitively. This feature does not exist on the Xbox One (but does, I think, on the Atari 2600 version of the game).
If UbisSoft is reading this, my wife wants a software update, or her money back.
In the update:
1. Restore world dance floor and hand gestures.
2. Allow users to disable the songs that aren't available. We get it, you want more money. But we don't want to have to be reminded that you want more money by making us scroll through all of the songs with locks.
I mailed customer service, they are requesting proof of purchase but the attachments don't go through. My kids are very dissapointed.
The only Con I have with this game is that the songs are limited. I don't really want to pay for a subscription either. I guess I am really spoiled from playing DDR, ITG and Pump it Up.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway