Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,524 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,736 reviews
on March 3, 2016
I am a very big fan of the Just Dance series. The game play is so much fun and it's a great way to get off the couch. What I like more about this version vs the older versions is new the 4 person play. My siblings and I have so much fun, I think our favorite dance is Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite' out of the 4 person play. Even my 4 year old brother has a blast playing this game. The song selection also seems to be a lot more diverse than the previous versions as well, which is a plus.

A new feature is earning Mojo points that opens up locked songs and mash ups. As the game progresses you need more mojo points to unlock songs than in the beginning. This is a great way to motivate you to play some more (as if you won't be playing all the time already). I also love that you can get a really great workout with the Just Sweat mode.

Basically, if you want a game that will be fun for people of all ages to play, get this. I am never disappointed by this series.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 24, 2013
I have SLE with mobility issues (inflammatory arthritis) and chronic fatigue, which puts me in a catch 22 situation of needing to exercise to keep from losing ground with both my mobility and my stamina, while having to fight an uphill battle just to get to the point that I CAN exercise. Going to a gym with any kind of regularity is out of the question. I used to be really active before I got sick, and I much prefer doing "something" to jogging on a trampoline or working through a list of exercises from my physical therapist. So I thought I would give this a try.

I love love love it. Unlike the Wii Fit game, your mii doesn't shame you over a one star performance (okay, I think that's funny, but your mother or your grandmother might not). Also, Just Dance makes it extremely easy to start from right where you are, mobility-wise. You can start sitting down, if you need to.

The game is also very flexible in terms of how you structure your sessions. You can use the Just Dance feature to browse through songs and move to what you like to hear or to learn the moves (which actually seems to be helping with my cognitive function) to the dance routines you like the best. If you're just looking to get in, get some cardio, and get out, you can go into the Just Sweat section and do that. You can even set weekly goals for yourself.

My favorite part about the game is that it is so low key and hassle free. You turn it on, and get right to whatever you want to do. When you are finished, it's fast and easy to shut the thing down. The songs are eclectic (some content might not be appropriate for young children), and replay value is high. I like it so much that I got Just Dance 4 for Wii U.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't always record your movement correctly or save your progress. It's no mean feat for me to hit my daily goal, so when I go back the next day after meeting my daily objective and the last dance I did didn't get its points saved, it's a bit of a disappointment. Not a super big deal, though. I'm not exactly getting graded or paid by the point : )
on July 8, 2015
Love the music and dancing for this game--it actually is a pretty good work out for couch potatoes or those aspiring to move and get their groove back :) It keeps the kids happy too (although there are some titles we have to skip over bc of content--like seriously--why?? for a "family game" would you have a song about sucking a "lollipop"?!) I wish they would make family friendly versions of this without resorting to a kids-bop version....
on August 2, 2015
I wanted a Just Dance game for my Wii and I picked this one because it was less expensive than the others. I’ve had a lot of fun playing this game! I find it’s difficult to get a high score, but I’m not sure if it’s because I’m uncoordinated or because the motion tracking isn’t great. I don’t really pay much attention to the score though, since I’m just playing to get myself moving and have a good time!

I think the song selection is great, and there really is something for everyone. The dances are fun and there seems to be something for every level of dancer. I play mostly by myself, but occasionally my husband will play. I admit he’s not a big fan because he feels like he isn’t good at it. If you’re a little self conscious and won’t enjoy yourself if you feel like you aren’t getting every move, you may not like this game. I’ve played with my mom and my sister as well, and we have a blast!

I feel like the menus are a little tedious to scroll through, but it’s not too bad. I’m also not a big fan of the sweat mode - I’d like to have an exercise mode that goes directly from one song to the next without me having to push any buttons. However, I don’t know if this game doesn’t have it or I just haven’t figured out how to make it work. Honestly I haven’t spent much time trying to figure it out since I have other exercise games that work exactly how I want without my having to think too hard :)

Overall I recommend this game - it’s fun to play alone, and I think it would be even more fun to play with friends - just as long as everyone has a carefree attitude about it.
on May 11, 2017
The family loves this. For those parents worried about offensive language in the lyrics of some of the songs, the vocal track is faded out much like a radio-edit. It's great for rainy days when the kids need to get some energy out. Depending on the difficulty level and amounts of songs done consecutively, an adult could break a decent sweat and get a good cardio work out...or you can be lazy, do it seated, and just wave your right hand around.
on December 1, 2012
I like this product!
I am a regular featured broadcaster on Twitch, and my viewers also enjoy playing and watching me dance live on cam. I must say this game had many mixed reviews and controversial comments. But never fear I am here to be loud and clear.
Pros:
First of all many people are saying that the songs are not suitable for children, but I disagree, All songs are rated E+10 for kids 10 years and above. This game has no bad language and is fun for both kids and adults.This game has improved motion controls so it feels more like dancing and less like making your self look like a fool.

Secondly this game offers 51 songs selection and yes some may be a repeat from Just Dance 2 but it shouldn't be much of a fuzz. I personally added a (FUN) and (SWEAT) tag on some of my favorite songs. Especially the Exclusive Mario one which is only available on the Nintendo Wii. Most songs aren't familiar to regular people, but give those songs a chance and you will be glad you did because there are some very creative and structural songs that will test your ability to reach the highest score.

Thirldly this game offers +37 and counting DLC tracks in addition to the regular tracks. Each song costs ($2.50) 250 Wii Points. Sadly these DLC songs will use up your Wii's memory blocks so choose wisely which songs you want because we all know Wii has few limited memory blocks.

Fourthly this game has many more modes as compared to Just Dance 2 respectively my favorites are duets (2 player song) and dance crew mode (4 player songs). You have to work together with the other players which helps build connections.
If you prefer to lose weight skip over to "Just Sweat" or choose songs with harder difficulty. Also you get gifts for completing certain goals.
Free Session Modes:
Fancy Dress Ball
Around the World
Extreme
Sweat Attack
Cons:
Right off the bat I can say you can cheat by playing sitting down and get an alright score, but for a perfect score you need to move the Wiimote all around your body to make the Wiimote register more movement for more points. Choreography pictures can be hard to identify during 1st play-through but you will remember them after 2-3 plays.

Final Thoughts: I believe this game offers hours of content, exclusive songs, DLC songs, alright graphics, 4-player multiplayer, fun controls and all at a great realistic price. The cons are only minor and can be avoidable with experience.
Thanks for reading my review below are all the songs and my recommendations. Don't forget try the Mario song.
#08.Ubisoft Meets Nintendo: Just Mario (FUN)

JUST DANCE 3 COMPLETE TRACKLIST
01.2 Unlimited: No Limit
02.A-Ha: Take On Me
03.Anja: Dance All Nite
04.Aretha Franklin: Think
05.Bananarama: Venus
06.Black Eyed Peas: Pump It (FUN)
07.Bollywood Dream: Kurio ko uddah le jana
08.Cee Lo Green: Forget You (FUN)
09.Countdown Mix Masters: Beautiful Liar
10.Daft Punk: Da Funk
11.Danny Elfman: This is Halloween (FUN)
12.Donna Summer: I Feel Love
13.Dr. Creole: Baby Zouk
14.Duck Sauce: Barbra Streisand
15.Girls Aloud: Jump (For My Love) (FUN)
16.Groove Century: Boogie Wonderland
17.Gwen Stefani: What You Waiting For
18.Inspector Marceau: The Master Blaster
19.Janelle Monae: Tightrope (Solo Version)
20.Jessie J featuring B.o.B: Price Tag (FUN)
21.Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra: Hungarian Dance No. 5
22.Katy Perry: E.T (only in the Special edition)
23.Katy Perry: Teenage Dream (only in the Special edition)
24.Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg: California Gurls (FUN)
25.Kiss: I Was Made For Lovin' You
26.Konshens: Jamaican Dance (SWEAT)
27.African Ladies: Pata Pata
28.Latino Sunset: Mamasita
29.Laura Bell Bundy: Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)
30.Lena Meyer-Landrut: Satellite
31.Lenny Kravitz: Are You Gonna Go My Way
32.LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock: Party Rock Anthem
33.Madness: Night Boat To Cairo
34.MIKA: Lollipop (FUN)
35.Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland: Promiscuous 832. Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
36.Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited
37.Queen: Crazy Little Thing Called Love (FUN)
38.Reggaeton Explosion: Boom (SWEAT)
39.Rita Mitsouko: Marcia Baila
40.Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman: Somethin' Stupid
41.Robin Sparkles: Let's Go To The Mall (FUN)
42.Scissor Sisters: I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
43.Sentai Express: Spectronizer (SWEAT)(FUN)
44.Sweat Invaders: Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) (SWEAT)(FUN)
45.Taio Cruz: Dynamite (FUN)
46.The Buggles: Video Killed The Radio Star (FUN)
47.The Chemical Brothers: Hey Boy Hey Girl (FUN)
48.The Girly Team: Baby One More Time (FUN)
49.The Sugarhill Gang: Apache (Jump On It)
50.Tommy Sparks: She's Got Me Dancing (FUN)
51.Wilson Pickett: Land of 1000 Dances (FUN)
JUST DANCE 3 DLC COMPLETE TRACKLIST
01.Anja: Baby Don't Stop Now
02.Ole Orquesta: Jambo Mambo
03.Groove Century: Soul Searchin
04.The Girly Team: Twist and Shake It
05.Irene Cara: Fame*
06.MC Hammer: U Can't Touch This* (SWEAT)
07.Kris Kross: Jump*
08.Ubisoft Meets Nintendo: Just Mario (FUN)
09.Santa Clones: Crazy Christmas
10.The Bangles: Walk Like an Egyptian (FUN)
11.Britney Spears: Toxic*
12.Harry Belafonte: Jump in the Line (Shake, Senora)*
13.Mardi Gras: Iko Iko
14.Reggaeton: Baby Girl (SWEAT)(FUN)
15.Reel 2 Real featuring The Mad Stuntman: I Like to Move It (Radio Mix)*
25.Snap!2: The Power
26.Sweat Invaders: Skin To Skin
27.Boney M.: Rasputin
28.Charleston: Mugsy Baloney
29.KC and the Sunshine Band: That's the Way (I Like It)
30.Kim Wilde: Kids in America
31.The Reverend Horatio Duncan & Amos Sweets: Down by the Riverside
32.Nick Phoenix & Thomas J. Bergersen: Professor Pumplestickle
33.Gorillaz: DARE
34.Supergrass: Alright
35.Sorcerer: Dagomba
36.Paul J. Borg: Futebol Crazy*
37.The Weather Girls: It's Raining Men (FUN)
on February 18, 2012
I've been trying out various games to see how good they are when it comes to burning calories or working out. On the positive side, Just Dance 3 will definitely make you sweat if you really try to do the moves, and I mean you will really sweat. Yes, you can stand still and wave the Wii remote around and the game wont know the difference, but that would defeat the purpose of buying the game in the first place. I never played either of the first two games so I have no opinion on this one versus what came before, but I saw no issues keeping up with what was happening on the screen, except to say that the technology of the Wii is probably not the best platform for a dancing game like this that can only sort of track whats going on based on how you wave the remote around. This tends to become annoying when you move somewhere outside of the range of the infrared sensor while dancing and get and X for failing that step in the dance.

I was really getting into this game the first couple of times I played it, for about an hour each time, but the magic wore off pretty quickly. The biggest reason that I can find is similar to some other reviews that talk about the music selection. There are a few big name hits on there, but the game is full of stuff that you wouldn't want to dance to outside of a game, or you find yourself dancing to some crazy song that you have never heard of, which makes it harder to actually play the game. The most fun comes from playing the game to songs that you know, and then there are a few unknown songs that are worth getting to know. The rest just feels like filler.

Overall this is a fun game, but it would be so much more if it had a action packed playlist. I'm also not a fan of this kind of thing with a limited system like the Wii, though I don't know how this game compares on the Kinect, which can see full body movements. Even that technology may not truly be up to par yet. This game is a definite winner for those looking to burn calories, but if you do it every day the same small selection of songs will start to turn you off more than the exercise.
on July 16, 2015
Excellent game! I've lost a lot of weight playing this. It's a very fun, high intensity cardio workout. This game has weekly or single workout programs, which track your progress with sweat points. 1000 and I've walked across Central Park, 5000 and I've swum the Nile River. This can save a lot of money if you can't work out outside, and gyms are pricey. I always credit this game when people ask how I did it. Anyway, I gave this game 4 stars, since some songs don't track moves easily. Even though I'm mostly playing for sweat points, a few songs on the playlist can take a long time to unlock. Also, I liked the song selection of Just Dance 2 better, but California Girls, Beautiful Liar, and Night Boat to Cairo made up for this. I mostly bought it for the Hungarian Dance #5, but it took forever to finally play. Despite this, it's still a great workout and I really enjoy it. I highly recommend this game!
Just Dance 3 for the Wii solely tracks a single controller in one hand while you dance along to a collection of songs. As simple as it might sound, it's actually quite a lot of fun!

I've played and enjoyed many dance games over the years. I still have a PS2 set up in the basement with a bunch of Dance Dance Revolution games, to play with those. We also have Kinect and a PS3 move. Each system has its benefits and flaws. The DDR games of course only care about foot stomping. Kinect can see your entire body, and doesn't need you to hold anything! This Wii game falls somewhere in the middle. You dance with your whole body, but the sensor is only in one hand, so it has no idea what the rest of you is doing.

On one hand I like how they have each dancer and scene customized to the song. A 50s-feel song (Crazy Little Thing Called Love) has a pair of kids dancing at a drive-in. Boogie Wonderland has a quartet of boogie-dressed dancers doing choreographed moves. You've got an undersea mermaid, "Respect" complete with 60s landscape, and much more. It really is quite fun, and the characters movements are incredibly smooth, too.

Each song even has dance moves appropriate to the song and era. You don't have random clapping / kicking / etc. that happens to be in time with the music. The moves really do "feel" like they would go with the song and era.

I'm also appreciative that the load times are quick. So many times when you're playing a dance game you have to wait 1-2 minutes between songs, which gets frustrating very quickly. Here it's nice and quick moving from song to song.

They have a great range of songs, so that young kids will find songs they like, and adults will have some as well.

So there's a lot of good. What's the flaws?

First, as mentioned, all the game senses is a single arm. They don't even have you holding a controller in each hand. So the game only knows what one arm is doing.

Next, I wish they at least gave you a few options amongst era-appropriate characters. Maybe different colors of skin and hairstyles.

Most importantly, though, the screen layout is not optimal. You have your character in the middle that you're supposed to match. You have a small shape in the bottom left which sometimes - but not always - tells you what to do next - you have to interpret its rather cryptic clues. Then you have an indicator in the top left which lets you know if you did an action well or poorly. It can be frustrating the first few times through a song because you have practically no idea what to do and you can't watch everything at once to know how you're doing.

So it's important to know that up front. Expect a learning curve for each song. You'll have to watch it a few times to figure it out and get the hang of it. Then once you can do the dance simply from memory, you can mostly watch the top left indicator to know if you did each move well enough to count.

I also wish they offered more feedback on WHY you didn't get a perfect score. Other games have a variety of ways to do that which is quite helpful. Here you're sort of on your own.

Still, the game is a ton of fun, a great way to stay healthy and boost your mood. It can be played alone or with friends. Well recommended!

We purchased this game with our own funds.
on February 4, 2013
Let me start by saying I got this for my 8 year old. When she asked me to partner up with her I did; but didn't realize I could use this to burn calories. Now I use this daily to work out. So we have had it a little over a month; and I pretty much am tired of it. I use it daily; started off with the 1000 step routine and 7 day challenge. I moved up to the 3000 step routine. I combine this with using a Fitbit as well, I am not sure the Wii is too accurate because it records the movement of the controller. I could literally shake the controller; stand still and show steps; which is highly inaccurate.

To begin there are times I have recorded 3450 steps. Yet when I turn it on the next day, it has erased the information and shows totals under 2900. It is frustrating for someone who exercises and sweats and wants to see their daily totals accurately. It has happened many times, even when the note pops up that I reached my daily goal.

I find the songs lacking. Some are a joke and literally feels like you are just walking or moving oddly even in the sweat category. There are funny songs that most people never heard of. Mind you I know oldies, 80's, 90's, until now. I am in my early 30's with a vast knowledge of music. There are few songs to get the blood really pumping. For example - Britney Spears song uses barely any movements. As well as a high energy song Like Gwen Stefani "what are you waiting for?" the dance is so slow its ridiculous. I like a variety and find only 15 songs are ones I can exercise to daily. That though gets tiring listening to the same music repeatably daily. Song selection is terrible for a little child as well. Tons of fun songs that could have replaced the ones most of us don't want our kids singing.

After doing 3000 count step routine for 2 weeks, I am bored and ready to move onto another work out routine. This comes conveniently with now getting disc errors when trying to exercise. I was willing to settle with the disc until my new exercise disc came but now the game won't work after a month of use. I am completely disappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.