Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,506 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,718 reviews
on March 3, 2016
I am a very big fan of the Just Dance series. The game play is so much fun and it's a great way to get off the couch. What I like more about this version vs the older versions is new the 4 person play. My siblings and I have so much fun, I think our favorite dance is Taio Cruz's 'Dynamite' out of the 4 person play. Even my 4 year old brother has a blast playing this game. The song selection also seems to be a lot more diverse than the previous versions as well, which is a plus.

A new feature is earning Mojo points that opens up locked songs and mash ups. As the game progresses you need more mojo points to unlock songs than in the beginning. This is a great way to motivate you to play some more (as if you won't be playing all the time already). I also love that you can get a really great workout with the Just Sweat mode.

Basically, if you want a game that will be fun for people of all ages to play, get this. I am never disappointed by this series.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 24, 2013
I have SLE with mobility issues (inflammatory arthritis) and chronic fatigue, which puts me in a catch 22 situation of needing to exercise to keep from losing ground with both my mobility and my stamina, while having to fight an uphill battle just to get to the point that I CAN exercise. Going to a gym with any kind of regularity is out of the question. I used to be really active before I got sick, and I much prefer doing "something" to jogging on a trampoline or working through a list of exercises from my physical therapist. So I thought I would give this a try.

I love love love it. Unlike the Wii Fit game, your mii doesn't shame you over a one star performance (okay, I think that's funny, but your mother or your grandmother might not). Also, Just Dance makes it extremely easy to start from right where you are, mobility-wise. You can start sitting down, if you need to.

The game is also very flexible in terms of how you structure your sessions. You can use the Just Dance feature to browse through songs and move to what you like to hear or to learn the moves (which actually seems to be helping with my cognitive function) to the dance routines you like the best. If you're just looking to get in, get some cardio, and get out, you can go into the Just Sweat section and do that. You can even set weekly goals for yourself.

My favorite part about the game is that it is so low key and hassle free. You turn it on, and get right to whatever you want to do. When you are finished, it's fast and easy to shut the thing down. The songs are eclectic (some content might not be appropriate for young children), and replay value is high. I like it so much that I got Just Dance 4 for Wii U.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't always record your movement correctly or save your progress. It's no mean feat for me to hit my daily goal, so when I go back the next day after meeting my daily objective and the last dance I did didn't get its points saved, it's a bit of a disappointment. Not a super big deal, though. I'm not exactly getting graded or paid by the point : )
on July 8, 2015
Love the music and dancing for this game--it actually is a pretty good work out for couch potatoes or those aspiring to move and get their groove back :) It keeps the kids happy too (although there are some titles we have to skip over bc of content--like seriously--why?? for a "family game" would you have a song about sucking a "lollipop"?!) I wish they would make family friendly versions of this without resorting to a kids-bop version....
on December 10, 2011
I love Just Dance 3. I'm 60 years old (don't look it) but I love hip-hop type style dance, and this is it. I have Just Dance 1 and 2, but this is my favorite. If you like dance for exercise like I do or just because you like dancing, this is it. Very glad I got this. The songs really get you moving. Yes, you use a controller in one hand for the WII but I have no problem holding a controller while dancing. And as usual I order many things through Amazon. I have yet to have a problem with anything I have ordered.
VINE VOICEon November 22, 2011
I love these games! Great music, lots of fun, and it makes you sweat a whole lot - but that's a good thing.. you exercise without feeling like it's work. I am a bigger girl, but I can move with the best of them. That's the beauty of these games.. no matter your skill level of dancing or your weight - you can have fun with these games. I do however, like Just Dance 2 slightly better. I think it might be the music choices - lot more songs I have actually heard of. But I do like the new feature of JD3 that allows you to learn 4 part choreography - each person, up to 4 players, doing a different dance move all at once. Other than that, this game is similar to the other two games that proceeded it. If you are a fan of those, you will love this game too.
on April 5, 2012
I owned Just Dance 2, so I knew I wanted to try out the new one when it came out. I purchased this item for myself as a Christmas gift. When I finally got to unwrap it on Christmas morning, I popped it into my Nintendo Wii within a couple hours. The new tracklist is excellent - I am better at songs when I can expect the beat, and with so many of my favorites on the game, it makes it even more enjoyable for me to play. I love the duet and group dances that are available. My sister and I dance together a lot.
on October 21, 2011
I got home from work about 11:30pm & couldn't wait to get this game from the concierge. It arrived while I was at work which made me even more excited to leave the office :)

There are so many more songs than Just Dance Summer Party (which was my first game to buy from this series) & I wanted to try them all.

I'm doing sweat & I filled the weekly goal in about an hour! I had to switch to a higher level sweat goal.

So far, I've tried about 12 songs and unlocked 2 prizes.

Some of the tracks are really old so it was hard to get into them, but this just means there really is something for all.

I'm sweaty and a little achy because I've bee going at JD Summer Party pretty hard this week.
Overall, I love this game & believe this was a great purchase.

Watch out Dancing with the Stars ... I'll be ready for my close up very soon!
on April 22, 2017
I was expecting these to be newer trendy songs, but I barely knew any of them. My children were only motivated to dance to the ones they knew (which was even less than what I knew). Waste of money for us.
on March 11, 2017
I own Just Dance 1-4. This one is played the most.
on March 13, 2017
Plenty of songs with bright, flashy animations. Kids enjoyed this, and I got into a few of the dances as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.