Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Just Dance 3 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 77% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 44 $19.99 Save $11.55 (58%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Top Of The Charts - Over 45 all-new tracks, ranging from chart-topping hits to classic dance party tracks!
- Dance Crew Mode - With now up to 4 concurrent dance routines, it's your time to shine!
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists.
- Dance 'Til Dawn - Use the Party Mode and lose yourself in the music!
- Too Shy to Dance But Love to Sing? All tracks provide song lyrics on-screen, so even if you don't score points with your voice, you're sure to score some with the crowd!
- Top of the Chart Hits - Over 40 all-new tracks, from Billboard/top-charted hits to all time classics, featuring a variety of musical genres that will appeal to everyone.
- New Modes to Extend Gameplay - Dance Crew Mode, Smart Shuffle and Dance Mashup.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Just Dance 3 is a multiplayer Dance Party-Rhythm game for PlayStation 3 in which players dance to the beat of dozens of in-game tracks replicating dance move prompts that are projected at the bottom of the screen. The game utilizes the PlayStation Move controller system (required for play and sold separately). Additional features include: all-new game modes, a cardio training option and a consistent flow of downloadable tracks through PSN designed to keep your dance party fresh.
Millions Are Playing, but There is Room for One More
Just Dance is back and the dance party is bigger than ever. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with over 45 tracks from multiple genres and popular artists including today’s hottest hits like "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "California Gurls" by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg, and "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Also included are legendary favorites like "I Was Made For Lovin’ You" by Kiss.
Updated and Improved Gameplay
Just Dance 3 features a variety of all-new gameplay modes, like Dance Crew mode with songs that feature 4-part choreographies so player has the chance to be in the spotlight. The game version for PlayStation 3 features PlayStation Move support (required for the game and sold separately). The motion sensing capabilities of the Move motion controller tracks players' movements as they follow the pictorial on-screen dance prompts on-screen allowing the game to rate your moves on the dance floor. The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. All tracks provide song lyrics on-screen, so even if you don't score points with your voice, you're sure to score some with the crowd. In addition, Just Dance 3 still has everyone's favorite modes like Duets, Non-Stop Shuffle, Medley, Simon Says, and more.
- 2 Unlimited - "No Limit"
- a-ha - "Take On Me"
- Anja - "Dance All Nite"
- Bananarama - "Venus"
- Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
- Bollywood Rainbow - "Kurio ko uddah le jana"
- Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
- Countdown Mix Masters - "Beautiful Liar"
- Daft Punk - "Da Funk"
- Danny Elfman - "This is Halloween"
- Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
- Dr. Creole - "Baby Zouk"
- Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
- Girls Aloud - "Jump (For My Love)"
- Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland"
- Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For"
- Inspector Marceau - "The Master Blaster"
- Janelle Monae - "Tightrope (Solo Version)"
- Jessie J featuring B.o.B - "Price Tag"
- Brahms by Just Dance Classical Orchestra - "Hungarian Dance No. 5"
- Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
- Kiss - "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
- Konshens - "Jamaican Dance"
- African Ladies - "Pata Pata"
- Latino Sunset - "Mamasita"
- Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)"
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - "Party Rock Anthem"
- Madness - "Night Boat To Cairo"
- MIKA - "Lollipop"
- Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - "Promiscuous"
- Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
- Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
- Reggaeton Explosion - "Boom"
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
- Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"
- Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
- Taio Cruz - "Dynamite"
- The Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
- The Chemical Brothers - "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
- The Girly Team - "Baby One More Time"
- The London Theatre Orchestra & Cast - "Think"
- The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache (Jump On It)"
- Tommy Sparks - "She's Got Me Dancing"
- Wilson Pickett - "Land of 1000 Dances"
- Top of the Chart Hits - Over 40 all-new tracks, featuring a variety of musical genres that will appeal to everyone
- New Modes to Extend Gameplay - Dance Crew Mode, Smart Shuffle, Flash Mob Mode and Dance Mash-up
- Shake Your World - Interact with the in-game environment, be a part of the action, and watch the game respond to you as you dance
- Just Sweat More - A more advanced training program with calculated cardio training
- Even More Music - An expanding list of downloadable tracks will be available at launch to fuel every player's dance frenzy
Top Customer Reviews
The best way I can describe Just Dance 3 for the Playstation is that it's a direct port of the Wii version, nothing more, nothing less. As a result it's not a bad game, but you can't help but feel that it could have and should have been so much more.
As with the Wii version, when you start the game you get a pleasantly simple home screen which consists of three menu options: Just Dance, Just Sweat, and Options. Menu navigation is seamless using the Playstation Move controller.
Choosing "Just Dance" lets you select individual songs to dance to or lets you select different playlists that group songs together by style or genre. As with the other versions, as you play you can collect "Mojo Points" to unlock new playing modes, new songs, etc.
Turning on "Just Sweat" mode lets you choose a free session where you can start working out to any song or playlist, or a 7-Day Challenge section with three options of increasing intensity which are roughly the equivalent of walking, running, or swimming 30 minutes a day. As with the other versions, you collect "sweat points" as you dance to different songs. Like the Wii version, you're basically on the "honor system".Read more ›
All of us are also exercising without knowing it. Of course, some songs are more fun than others.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have always been addicted to this game. I used to have it for Wii, so I had to get it when I bought the PS3Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good way to have fun and some workout while learning some dance moves...Published 6 months ago by Lex
Love the game! A fun way to stay active. I already have this game, but bought this one for our grand-daughter for her birthday since she always plays it at our house. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Raemona