Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Just Dance 3 - Playstation 3
Format: Video Game|Change

We need more of this type of game! This is a blast to play and I even get a workout in as I am playing. Nothing like burning some calories while playing a video game! Parents will love this! There is a large selection of very popular music titles featuring a variety of genres that should appeal to everyone, even some number 1 hits! The game comes with over 45 songs, and if that isn't enough then there are downloadable tracks you can purchase which are available online. There is also a number of new modes to try with this iteration of Just Dance, like - Dance Crew Mode, Smart Shuffle, Flash Mob Mode and Dance Mash-up. The Dance Crew mode has songs that feature 4-part choreographies so the player has the chance to be in the spotlight, the Just Sweat mode has been upgraded to include more workout plans and playlists. Also, this time around all tracks provide song lyrics on-screen which makes it easier to sing along to if you don't know the song or lyrics. And now there is even a more advanced training program with cardio training that keeps track of your progress. Another nice aspect is, it still has everyone's favorite modes like Duets, Non-Stop Shuffle, Medley, Simon Says, and more. Also this version for the PlayStation 3 features PlayStation Move support, which is required to play the game, Also required is the Playstation Eye, (both the move controllers and Eye are sold separately and will be needed) I say if you like Dance games then your going to love this one!
on December 4, 2012
This game is such terrific fun - despite a few odd songs that no one except possibly the game developer's teenaged nieces has heard of, this is a party blast and you accidentally get a bit of a workout going too if you really throw yourself into it.

Those few one-off tunes that may be contractual requirements to include in the playlist aren't terrible and if you've got it on the randomizer challenge, then it's kind of like a hilarious booby prize to whomever gets stuck with it.

Great pop music with lots of variety of levels, moves, musical styles, etc. to appeal to just about everyone and it's cencored to a level that there are no f-bombs to worry about (the Ce-Lo Green song is Forget you rather than the f*** you version). The first time I played this was with my boyfriend who I didn't think would be that into it, but by the end of the night we were dancing and sweating up a storm and it was just a blast!

The game itself is easy to navigate and get around and the graphics are pretty fun. I haven't tried any advanced things (not sure if there is an option to record yourself or not) but I don't even really care because this is just so fun the way it is and you can totally rock out solo with a little structure and maybe you'll pick up a few new moves while you're at it.

Let me put it this way...I own maybe 6 games and this one has provoked me to purchase version 4 as well (ordered it today and will review soon). It's a great game that anyone can play!
on June 13, 2013
I previously tried Just Dance 2 (Wii) with friends before buying this game, and it really was fun (but also made me sweat)!
I have also tried Dance Central before which made me want to play more games like it.

This game does the same thing.

With Just Dance 3 for PS3, there is so much to do. You can unlock songs the more you dance (assuming you get *stars* and try), learn new moves, have a great time (especially with a friend or 3), and get great exercise. Seriously, I have sweat a LOT playing this game.

There are several tracks that are enjoyable, and even some I've never heard of but they were likable anyway! What's very fun are the "Dance Mash-Ups" that take the dances from other Just Dances (and maybe even other songs) and mashes them into one choreography. I usually like rock, and even though most of these songs were what was hot on the radio at the time (songs on the radio are usually crap to me nowadays...), they're still pretty appealing. Although there is no DLC, there is some DLC for the Wii/Xbox 360 versions on disc, probably to make up for the fact this version was released 2 months later too.

The dances are very fun and tiring, and there's dances for everyone. There's even duets, and quartets!! You only need one controller to play these modes, but they are more fun with more people (should be, at least). It's good you can choose your dancer/part/choreography before you start the song.

Trophies are pretty easy to get, but don't expect to platinum this... there's a gold trophy where you need 4 controllers, and you all need to get 5 stars on one song. This may be pretty difficult. (I don't know anyone else that has a PlayStation Move in my area, and to get 5 stars on a song takes time.)

If you actually want to have fun and get more of a benefit from this game, you should be willing to get up, though. Yes you may look stupid, but you'll be the one smiling in the end knowing you have exercised and had a good time doing it. I dance in front of my family, even my grandma, and they seem to smile a little when they watch. You can dance a long time actually, but your body will think you're in gaming mode (for me, I have a passion for gaming so the energy for it doesn't really stop easy and you'll mostly feel like you're playing Wii Sports Baseball or something) and you may not feel your heart beating unless you stop and notice it... idk why, maybe you're having so much amusement??

I would recommend this game to anyone, especially people who want to exercise more. Offline gamers, too!

Also, at the time of this review, goHastings sells the game very cost-effectively and brand new. I bought it for $14 total (Great deal already) But I think I just saw it for $10 total!! Why even think?! Just buy it, it WILL be worth your money!

In case you're wondering how much of this game I know/have played, I currently have gotten at least 1100 stars all by myself (and it takes work to get 5 out of one song). I can honestly say I'm experienced with this game.
on March 21, 2014
I bought this because my husband and I have been kind of lazy lately. We played it with friends and had a fabulous time. It seemed to be pretty accurate to our movements and it was just really engaging. I was completely winded after one song, but kept going back for more because it is such fun even for the hopelessly uncoordinated like me. It really is great as a group activity since you can compete or take turns trying songs (I welcomed the breaks!), which is much more motivating.
on May 24, 2013
This game is fun fun fun my whole family plays this game, its upbeat and has a mix of music it's a good way to put some dancing in your day. If you are using a PS3 you need the playstation eye and you need a move remote for each person playing . its fun for just spending time with the family or sleepovers or get togethers lots of fun .
on July 14, 2012
This is the first dance game I have purchased and I have not been dissappointed. The game provides hours of fun individually or in groups(supports 1-4 players, each requires a move controller). It doesn't eat up too much hard drive memory. A good list of recongizable songs are featured. Choreography is well thought out. Consumers will get a good cardio workout from this game, good laughs, and quite possible a fair amount of embarrassment in front of peers.
on May 16, 2014
I got this to use on my bf's play station. Used it almost every day for a few months but then after so much using it I got bored and tired of the same songs. It good though, and some songs are really hard to keep up making it challenging and fun. It can definitely make you break a sweat. I would recommend.
on July 15, 2016
JD3's interface feels old compared to later products. Maybe because it is. Gameplay is still the same, but if you are already used to the more streamlined motion controlled interface of JD4 and up, the clunky menus in JD3 may turn you off.
on November 24, 2012
I absolutely love dancing and Just Dance pretty much satisfies my needs. I originally played this on Wii and I have to say I'm excited for the PS3 extra features. It has great songs, and although I wish there were more to download from the store, this is great fun for being alone and even more fun with people. Plus a great workout!
on January 21, 2012
For those who want to lose the weight put on during the holidays, this is one of the Exercise Routines on Just Dance 3 for PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. It is the newest version of the game. It has several dance music to choose from like Party Rock Anthem, Jump, Boogie Wonderland, California Gurls, Pointer's Sisters' I'm So Excited, Everybody Dance Now, and many others. It is not only fun but it will make you sweat and lose inches. I have the PlayStation 3 for Move and PS3 Eye version. I love it! The light on the PS3 Move Controller changes into different colors while doing the dance moves. I am giving this Video Game a 5-Star Rating.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.