Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 41-50 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on January 16, 2014
if you wanna work out this the the game for you. I played only 30 minutes of this game and i was sweating. It teaches you some pretty fun dance moves and really gets you working.
on September 19, 2012
My daughters are little, but they love this game. For my little kids, I think I should have gotten Just Dance Kids, as some of the songs are moves are mature. Otherwise for older kids and adults its great.
on January 28, 2012
The game came quick and as described by seller. The game is fun. I do not like some of the songs but that was to be expected. I do love to dance and sing so the game is a match for me. I haven't played it yet with other people but I imagine it would be fun if everyone is up for it.
on September 19, 2015
Fun game to play with the family, and it's a workout!
on February 9, 2016
Son loves this game !
on May 8, 2012
Probably one of the most entertaining games on my shelf. The children 11 and 13 love it! I cannot get them off the play station when they are over. Recently I had to tell them it was go outside or I'm giving the game to the neighbor (it worked needless to say).
on April 9, 2013
Although xbox 360 version is superior with regards of accuracy, this is still an excellent choice for the ps3. Addicting game with good song selections.
on May 3, 2014
My daughter in law wanted this to use as a work out routine and to also include her daughter. They love it and I love seeing them dance together.
on March 8, 2014
It has a great variety of songs and dances and it is so fun even by yourself. I just crank it all the way up and burn some calories while having fun.
on December 28, 2013
I got this for my grandchildren (ages 7 thru 13) and they love it! It helps keep them active and healthy. They love it when their parents join in on the fun!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.