Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
About the Product
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks!
- Just Dance-Off! - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode!
- Bring Your Crew - Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Throw the ultimate party with Just Dance 4!
The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida, and "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative new modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive modes for each platform. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more. With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- 2 Unlimited "Tribal Dance"
- A.K.A – "Hot For Me"
- Anja – "Crazy Little Thing"
- Rick Astley – "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- Army of Lovers – "Crucified"
- The B-52's – "Rock Lobster"
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – "Beauty and a Beat"
- The Blackout Allstars – "I Like It"
- Boys Town Gang – "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
- Bunny Beatz – "Make The Party (Don't Stop)"
- Blu Cantrell – "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)"
- Dancing Bros. – "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love"
- Kat DeLuna ft. Busta Rhymes – "Run The Show"
- Europe – "The Final Countdown"
- Flo Rida – "Good Feeling"
- Nelly Furtado – "Maneater"
- The Girly Team – "Oops!... I Did It Again"
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – "Love You Like A Love Song"
- Halloween Thrills – "Time Warp"
- Hit The Electro Beat – "We No Speak Americano"
- Carly Rae Jepsen – "Call Me Maybe"
- Las Ketchup – "Asereje (The Ketchup Song)"
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull – "On The Floor"
- Marina and The Diamonds – "Oh No!"
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – "Moves Like Jagger"
- Ricky Martin – "Livin' La Vida Loca"
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – "(I've Had) The Time of My Life"
- Sergio Mendes ft. The Black Eyed Peas – "Mas Que Nada"
- Nicki Minaj – "Super Bass"
- One Direction – "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Panjabi MC – "Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)"
- P!nk – "So What"
- Elvis Presley – "Jailhouse Rock"
- Rihanna – "Disturbia"
- Rihanna ft. Jay-Z – "Umbrella"
- Sammy - "Some Catchin' Up To Do"
- Skrillex – "Rock N’Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)"
- Will Smith – "Wild Wild West"
- Alexandra Stan – "Mr. Saxobeat"
- They Might Be Giants – "Istanbul"
- Carrie Underwood – "Good Girl"
- Barry White – "You're The First, The Last, My Everything"
- Stevie Wonder – "Superstition"
Key Game Features
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks! With a wide variety of songs, artists and genres such as “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Disturbia” by Rihanna, and Pink’s “So What,” everyone is sure to find their groove. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- New Battle Mode - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode! Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew - With songs that feature 4 concurrent dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies - Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests - Discover and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Dancer Card - Create and personalize your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Just Can’t Get Enough - Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Duet Mode, Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-ups, and more!
Kinect for Xbox 360 Exclusive Features
- Immortalize your best moments with Autodance - Record your friends dancing and Autodance will sync their movements into an instant dance routine, creating fun souvenir videos!
- Just Dance TV - Watch and share souvenir pictures and videos of your best Just Dance parties with your friends! Also check out the funniest videos from the worldwide Just Dance community!
Top Customer Reviews
Today I had 5 classes play Just Dance 4 for the first time. We played the "Just Sweat" mode using the 25 minute option using the cardio-boxing style workout.
It was TERRIFIC!
It started with a 2 minute warm-up to a gentleman that sounded like the karate instructor from Exerbeat. My students were all engaged with the various movements.
After the warm-up, the game would randomly pick a song. They were all fantastic but the student's faves were Skrillex (off the charts choreography), Mr. Saxobeat, Good Feeling, Moves Like Jagger and the J-Lo song.
After each song, another 2 minute program with cardio boxing, kickboxing and other aerobic style movements were done, all engaging. The actual program usually took 28 minutes with around 5 songs interspersed between the workouts. It even ended with a 2 minute cool down with good stretches. Ubisoft could make a separate game just using the workout segments, it is that good.
Between the 5 classes, we made it to Level 9 and unlocked various goodies such as a song (Umbrella), new avatars, game modes, 60's just sweat workout, etc.
I wish I could post a short video I took of my 38 sixth graders singing loudly and dancing to "Good Feeling", it was awesome!
A couple of classes also performed the quartet of "Instanbul" and many already loved it because our social studies teacher plays that song when they study ancient civilizations. To cool......and a great follow up to last years fav, "Night Boat to Cairo"
Great job Ubisoft!!!!!!!!
Small nitpick, I wish I could make a custom playlist for the just sweat workouts.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this game specifically for one song but the whole song selection is great!Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer