Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Just Dance 4 - Nintendo Wii
Format: Video Game|Change

on January 11, 2013
I never expected to like this game, but bought it for my step-daughter who plays it on a regular basis at her moms. Me and my fiance have become addicted and love this game. It is much more intuitive than earlier version and we have a lot of fun. I can also see it as a good option to increase your activity and get a bit of a workout :).
on July 15, 2014
Got this as a gift for my daughter, she really likes some of the songs on this installment of the just dance series. I don't mind buying these games since they get the kids up and moving, although these are always some songs that I don't think are appropriate for kids.
on June 26, 2014
I love this game! This is the first Wii game I ever got and I am so glad that I got this one.

I was worried that is was going to be hard or not pick up my movements, like I said this was the first game I got for the Wii, but it worked flawlessly, I love the music selection, the dancing and the Sweat mode really does make you sweat.

This game is wonderful, fun and all that I wanted out of a Wii system.
on January 5, 2013
Got this for my granddaughter. It was a gift, but she just loves it and does all the dance moves. she is a pre-teen and just loves it and her little sister is right in there with her and having a great time. Love the songs, words and the dance moves. Glad it is something that gets the girls moving...and not just sitting down and listening. Love it.
on July 16, 2017
Wii stopped working right after inserting
on December 21, 2012
Just Dance 4 is a must have for all Just Dance (really any type of dancing game) fans!! It has some more great and new music for you to dance to such as : Call me maybe, buety and a beat, never gonna give you up, umbrella, oops I did it again, rock and roll, and many more. As far as I can see Just Dance 4 has more songs than any of the previous just dance games. Just Dance 4 have many different modes you can unlock by collecting a certain ammount of mojo not only van you unlock modes but also different versions of a song or pictures for your profile. Just Dance 4 also has an online leaderboard to compare your score with others around the world. Just Dance is a must have for all people that love dancing so click that buy it now button.
on January 14, 2017
Daughter and family reall like this one with the song call me baby, dance movies are fun!
on August 25, 2016
Bought for my granddaughter. She and I love to dance to these games. Great fun and exercise. The sings range from old to new.
on January 1, 2013
Just dance 4 comes with so many fun additions! I love to play it alone or with friends. When we level up there is a gift you are awarded and it unlocks exciting new things. Also, the dancers are more realistic but their costumes and moves are still fun and original. Adding classic songs with modern songs makes the entire family feel included.
on April 4, 2014
Great songs. Great dances. Fun for everyone. I bought this so I could start trying to get into shape and maybe shed some pounds. This works! If you're a large person wanting to get into shape and like me (never exercised outside of school) this is for you! It's fun for families too! My family that doesn't like exercise plays this with me. Planning on getting Just Dance 2014 soon!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.