Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,361 reviews
on April 9, 2017
I was super excited to play this game. I was super angry to realize that you can't get any of the DLC because it is obsolete. Basically a waste of money. You get the 20 or less songs and that's what you are stuck with. Also super ticked that I have to rebuy on the Wii U in order to get any DLC.
on December 3, 2012
I love these games for the exercise that it provides for me - especially during the winter months. Haven't had a whole lot of time to work with it, but have a few thoughts about it:

1) Love the new songs - because it helps to just get some new beats and songs to dance to.

2) Don't like the exercise mode - they put together certain songs that you need to dance to - have yet to discover how to change the songs or workout only to the songs that you want. If it's possible, then I will give the exercise mode a MUCH better review.

3) Battle mode - this is fun as it looks like an old Tekken game or Mortal Kombat and you dance battle between two songs. I unlocked this after reaching my first level goal. :)
on June 7, 2013
Just Dance 4 is very fun and enjoyable. I am disabled with fake legs but I can move my arms and that's all you really need to do. My mom loves the Rocky Horror Picture Show and we danced the Time Warp together. She sang... But it was still fun. The graphics are very unique, Never Gonna Give You Up has Godzilla and UFOs in the background. The Just Sweat is also great, I like the 80s collection.

This game DOES give you a workout. I spent 30 minutes twice a day playing this. I want to get We R We Are soon.
on June 15, 2013
JD4 combines some of the best elements from Just Dance 1-3. Not all of the music is my favorite, but that is par for the course. As always, there are downloadable options for songs not included.

Just Sweat mode has been upgraded in this version as well. You choose 10, 25, or 45 minutes and the type of workout you want to do. I particularly like the "kickboxing" version. You alternate between the workout and a random song (chosen based on your energy level during the workout). The random song also tracks your energy level, and your next workout is high or low intensity based on that. One of the big improvements over Just Sweat mode from JD3 is that it includes a warm-up and cool-down like the early versions did.

In Just Dance mode, there are also some fun surprises. Not only do you unlock dance mash-ups like you did in the previous versions, but now you can unlock alternative choreography as well - for instance, "Umbrella" has alternative choreography with an umbrella and several songs have Extreme mode that you can unlock.

I still prefer the music from Just Dance 3, and I DO wish that I could choose my own songs for Just Sweat mode (I personally kinda hate some of the music and so have deliberately not even bothered with those particular dances in Just Dance mode but I'm forced into them in Just Sweat mode), but this is all around a really fun game for Just Dance fans!
on December 31, 2012
My wife and I first played Just Dance 3 at a family gathering a few months ago and thought it was great fun, especially for social events. I got her this for Christmas and it's been a great time since. Basically, with the Wii, you move your hand with the controller in the same motions as the dancer's colored hand on the screen. That's really all you have to do, for the most part, but it's hard not to get in to it and do all motions. My wife and I really like the excerisize you get from playing this for 20 or 30 minutes.

Upsides...
-This version sports a couple of different modes including: regular "career-like" mode, battle, non-stop and excersize mode.
-The game comes with about 30 - 40 songs and offers a bunch of unlockable features as you progress in levels. Should take anyone quite a while to perfect all of the songs.
-The graphics are fun and gameplay is pretty straightforward...you do what the dancer on the screen does and get better scores as you get better at following the moves.

The downsides...
-There really aren't a whole lot of improvements over past versions. The concepts are still the same with a few more features and different, but similar, song types.
-There are very few new DLC dances for this version at the moment. Maybe 6 or 7 at most. And each individual song is $3! That's a lot of money for one more dance, especially when you consider the fact that each song costs that much.
-I don't think you can unlock new dances by leveling, only features, modes and possibly add-ons to currently owned dances.
-This games seems to try to make a lot of very minimalistic and useless features seem like big, revolutionary ideas. In reality, this game doesn't really sport any new, groundbreaking ideas or technology. It's the "nth" version of a cool dance game, that's all.
-Both my wife and I agree that the song selection is very much geared toward younger people that listen to the radio. We would like to see more old, popular songs from the 70's, 80's and 90's. I have no idea what a P!nk or a Flo Rida is, nor do I really want to dance to their music. Past version seemed to have much cooler artists.

In conclusion, I definitely think that the 30 or so dollars I paid for this was the max. If it were any more I would say to pass on it and wait for it to come down a bit. However, the game is fun just like the last few versions. Get the family and friends off the couch and get them moving. They'll have a good time.
on January 4, 2013
I had to buy the Just Dance series instead of the DDR series because we unknowingly got the new Wii without the DDR connections. The music is great, but as someone who thought they could dance....I pretty much can't. Having to do the arm movements along with the coreography makes me look pretty silly (but does give you a workout if you stil with it). I had been hoping to do the DDR because as a line dancer, I'm more familiar with stepping and staying in rhythm...the arm motions and dancing in this is tough.
on February 2, 2013
Just Dance 4 follows the same general format as its predecessors, and it is still excellent. One of the things I was initially very disappointed with is that it did not seem to have the random (non-stop shuffle) song feature, and when I searched on-line it said that was removed. However, it turns out that the random song option is one of the 'earned' items.

I use Just Dance for exercise, using the random song option. It works great, and I can get a good workout with basically all the songs by adjusting the moves (to the determent of my score, usually, but I don't care about that).

I still love Just Dance, but rate this 4 stars because:
- transition between songs is slower than in JD3. If this was an early version my expectations would be different. But to go slower than the previous version is a disappointment.
- no 'skip song' option in the random. Sometimes you just don't want to do a song, for whatever reason. At least at this point, that option does not appear. It is possible that that might still be 'earned'. I don't think I have earned all of the items yet. But I'm not thinking that is going to happen.

The moves are generally still fun and varied, and I still highly recommend the program. I would definitely buy it again if I my copy. If this was an earlier version, it would be a very solid 5 stars. But I feel that they have gone slightly backwards with this issue.
on January 10, 2013
This game is so much fun for everyone ages 7 and up. It is the first JUST DANCE game I've owned or played but it was a great gift and has already provided hours of entertainment. It features a huge variety of pop artists, including Pink, Skrillix, Maroon 5, Rhianna, Justin Bieber and One Direction and some old classics like 'Jail House Rock', 'Time Warp' and Rick Astley's 'Never gonna give you up'. There really is something for everyone.

The more you play the more songs and features you unlock. Play as individual dancers in a group, or in VS. mode where two competitors dance to a different song. You can also set up a dance work-out mode for a fun and fast way to work-out. I cannot comment on the XBOX Connect equivalent but the obvious difference is that you don't need to hold a remote. Whether that makes your moves less accurate for scoring, I'm not sure either. But the remote is not encumbering during play at all and has helped us get the "gold moves" in the dance routines every time.

This game has literally exceeded my expectations and my little brother and sister love it. It does not exclusively feature pop music tracks but may be less appealing to those who like Metal or Rock exclusively. However there are at least 40 tracks to choose from, including different versions. I can't wait to have a JUST DANCE party night, work out to the tracks alone and dance again as a pop group. This is awesome. Plus you don't even realize you're burning calories too.
on November 29, 2013
We've had this for almost two months now and we three girls, ages 15 ,16 and 50 have logged many, many hours of dancing. I've even dropped a couple of stubborn pounds in the process. I only gave it four stars because about half of the songs or dances are just too sexual in nature for our taste. If you want your 8 year old learning to grind, well....

I enjoy the workouts, but wish a few songs were left out of them. The warm ups and cool downs are excellent and fun.
My surprise favorites are :
"You're My First, My Last, My Everything". Great fun, funny, and simple to learn.
"Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"- Alternate version. Hilarious!
"Istanbul" - Fun characters, dance moves and music

My girls love, Call Me Maybe, Beauty and a Beat, Super Bass, Love You Like a Love Song, and Good Girl, the Indian song (we love Bollywood movies despite our lack of pigmentation).
I love, in addition to the above mentioned: Time Warp, the Indian song, The Ketchup Song,
on February 6, 2013
I received the wii as a gift and with it, Just Dance 1 and 2. From there I purchased Just Dance 3 and 4 because these games are just so fun. I love to dance and dancing to the songs I love from the radio etc. is just SO MUCH FUN! They are motivating me to lose weight and stay active. The games keep improving with different options, fun songs, ways to unlock songs etc. I Just Dance everyday for part of my workout and switch between all 4.

The fourth one is nice because it has these cute little Just Sweat sections where you can choose between 10,25, and 45 minutes to workout. Then you can pick which theme of workout you want (space adventure, cheerleader camp, electro etc.) and then you do a warm up. After the warm up, you get a song depending on how you did on the warm up (the more active and better you are, the more intense the next song is). After the song, there is another themed workout. The intensity of the workouts also depend on how well you did on the song before. The Just Sweat switches back and forth between real just dance songs and mini workouts for the duration you initially chose. There is also a cool down which I love!

The songs are harder than Just Dance 1-3 but I love it for that reason! I have not gotten tired of 4 yet and I use it A LOT! :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.