FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks!
- Just Dance-Off! - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode!
- Bring Your Crew - Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The world's #1 dance game brand is back with Just Dance 4! The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform. Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative new modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive modes for each platform. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4-hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more.
From the Manufacturer
Throw the ultimate party with Just Dance 4!
The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida, and "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative new modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive modes for each platform. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more. With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- 2 Unlimited "Tribal Dance"
- A.K.A – "Hot For Me"
- Anja – "Crazy Little Thing"
- Rick Astley – "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- Army of Lovers – "Crucified"
- The B-52's – "Rock Lobster"
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – "Beauty and a Beat"
- The Blackout Allstars – "I Like It"
- Boys Town Gang – "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
- Bunny Beatz – "Make The Party (Don't Stop)"
- Blu Cantrell – "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)"
- Dancing Bros. – "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love"
- Kat DeLuna ft. Busta Rhymes – "Run The Show"
- Europe – "The Final Countdown"
- Flo Rida – "Good Feeling"
- Nelly Furtado – "Maneater"
- The Girly Team – "Oops!... I Did It Again"
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – "Love You Like A Love Song"
- Halloween Thrills – "Time Warp"
- Hit The Electro Beat – "We No Speak Americano"
- Carly Rae Jepsen – "Call Me Maybe"
- Las Ketchup – "Asereje (The Ketchup Song)"
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull – "On The Floor"
- Marina and The Diamonds – "Oh No!"
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – "Moves Like Jagger"
- Ricky Martin – "Livin' La Vida Loca"
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – "(I've Had) The Time of My Life"
- Sergio Mendes ft. The Black Eyed Peas – "Mas Que Nada"
- Nicki Minaj – "Super Bass"
- One Direction – "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Panjabi MC – "Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)"
- P!nk – "So What"
- Elvis Presley – "Jailhouse Rock"
- Rihanna – "Disturbia"
- Rihanna ft. Jay-Z – "Umbrella"
- Sammy - "Some Catchin' Up To Do"
- Skrillex – "Rock N’Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)"
- Will Smith – "Wild Wild West"
- Alexandra Stan – "Mr. Saxobeat"
- They Might Be Giants – "Istanbul"
- Carrie Underwood – "Good Girl"
- Barry White – "You're The First, The Last, My Everything"
- Stevie Wonder – "Superstition"
Key Game Features
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks! With a wide variety of songs, artists and genres such as “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Disturbia” by Rihanna, and Pink’s “So What,” everyone is sure to find their groove. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- New Battle Mode - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode! Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew - With songs that feature 4 concurrent dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies - Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests - Discover and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Dancer Card - Create and personalize your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Just Can’t Get Enough - Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Duet Mode, Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-ups, and more!
Kinect for Xbox 360 Exclusive Features
- Immortalize your best moments with Autodance - Record your friends dancing and Autodance will sync their movements into an instant dance routine, creating fun souvenir videos!
- Just Dance TV - Watch and share souvenir pictures and videos of your best Just Dance parties with your friends! Also check out the funniest videos from the worldwide Just Dance community!
Top customer reviews
Well, this product is so much fun for moms like myself!! I am dancing almost every day in the comfort of my living room (even as little as 3-4 songs at a time if I am in a hurry), new songs keep "opening up", the graphics are good, the music is fun and the overall experience is really great. You can choose between "just dancing" or "sweating it up" for a defined period of time, the latter includes a "warm up" and a ":cool down". This is a fun fun way to lose calories and shape up.
Up to 4 people can dance simultaneously. I bought 2 more Move controllers and sometimes my friends come over and we have a "dancing" class.
Even my son and his friends (he is almost 18) use it occasionally...
There's nothing like a bit of dancing to make any day fun! Almost every dance we played so far has been interesting, and able to capture dancers' attention in it's own specific way. For kids with tons of energy it's fun, but little children also have their fair chance of being good at it as well and getting better. The longevity of the game is very much worth it as well for buyers that are looking for the most for their dollar. Every one of the 40 songs are unique and there is a level system that can unlock even more for each song for free. Once you exhaust that, there's are DLCs in the Playstation Store to get you even more songs.
On the gameplay side of things the interface succeeds well at showing you the dance movies are coming next but it is the same standards that in most modern dancing games, nothing new there. Unfortunately, only your right, arm is read, which is Okay, but not everybody wants to move their entire body, and you might just end up getting cheated by someone that is good at moving a single hand. They could have added an option of playing the game with 2 controllers per dancer - I've seen that in a boxing game.
>> Brush your teeth, it's the law! <<
The workout mode is fun too with various levels of intensity and even a small warm-up and cool down activity before and after the workout. I also like that you can see an estimate of possible calories being burned as it tracks your activities.
The one thing I did notice is that it only tracks one hand based on one Move stick. So if you are looking for high score, just be accurate with your one Move stick. It would be nice to use two Move sticks in both hands for better accuracy of the dance moves.
Overall, for my first dance/workout game I was really impress with the options and song selection as well as the FUN factor!
If you like dancing to pop songs, you're going to love this game. This game (more for our daughters) has hit songs from different decades, which is nice. (I have walked in to them dancing to "Call My Maybe" as well as "Rock Lobster".) Game play is nice - you can do score-based or just dance for fitness. (Don't know the modes' names off the top of my head.)
Activity-wise...well, it's winter in Oregon, so the kids are indoors. They spent some of their winter break doing nothing but dancing to this game. It is easy enough for my nine-year-old to get the moves down, but it's a definite workout. I even tried one of the easiest songs - "Superstitious" from Stevie Wonder - and it was a workout for a non-dancer. Still, I had fun and was still able to get 3/5 stars in the score-based mode. Not to bad for a 42-year-old!
If anyone in your home likes to dance, either for fun or fitness, this is a great game (or tool).
CONS: Not enough songs. Buying new songs is WAY too expensive.