& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks!
- Just Dance-Off! - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode!
- Bring Your Crew - Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Throw the ultimate party with Just Dance 4!
The latest edition of the record-breaking franchise takes the party to a whole new level of fun, with over 40 all-new chart-topping hits, the coolest dances and unique features for every platform.
Just Dance 4 is your ticket to the best new music with over 40 tracks from a variety of top artists, popular genres and hot billboard songs like "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida, and "Moves like Jagger" by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera. The tracklist also features legendary artists such as Barry White and The B-52’s to get the whole family up and moving.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for the best parties, no matter what the occasion, thanks to innovative new modes like the all-new Battle mode, an upgraded Just Sweat mode, and even more fun, exclusive modes for each platform. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets even better with Just Dance 4—hot new tracks, fun irreverent dances, and more. With Just Dance 4, the party never ends! Have a blast dancing, laughing, and breaking a sweat with friends and family all night long.
- 2 Unlimited "Tribal Dance"
- A.K.A – "Hot For Me"
- Anja – "Crazy Little Thing"
- Rick Astley – "Never Gonna Give You Up"
- Army of Lovers – "Crucified"
- The B-52's – "Rock Lobster"
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – "Beauty and a Beat"
- The Blackout Allstars – "I Like It"
- Boys Town Gang – "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
- Bunny Beatz – "Make The Party (Don't Stop)"
- Blu Cantrell – "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!)"
- Dancing Bros. – "Everybody Needs Somebody To Love"
- Kat DeLuna ft. Busta Rhymes – "Run The Show"
- Europe – "The Final Countdown"
- Flo Rida – "Good Feeling"
- Nelly Furtado – "Maneater"
- The Girly Team – "Oops!... I Did It Again"
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – "Love You Like A Love Song"
- Halloween Thrills – "Time Warp"
- Hit The Electro Beat – "We No Speak Americano"
- Carly Rae Jepsen – "Call Me Maybe"
- Las Ketchup – "Asereje (The Ketchup Song)"
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull – "On The Floor"
- Marina and The Diamonds – "Oh No!"
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – "Moves Like Jagger"
- Ricky Martin – "Livin' La Vida Loca"
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – "(I've Had) The Time of My Life"
- Sergio Mendes ft. The Black Eyed Peas – "Mas Que Nada"
- Nicki Minaj – "Super Bass"
- One Direction – "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Panjabi MC – "Beware Of The Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)"
- P!nk – "So What"
- Elvis Presley – "Jailhouse Rock"
- Rihanna – "Disturbia"
- Rihanna ft. Jay-Z – "Umbrella"
- Sammy - "Some Catchin' Up To Do"
- Skrillex – "Rock N’Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)"
- Will Smith – "Wild Wild West"
- Alexandra Stan – "Mr. Saxobeat"
- They Might Be Giants – "Istanbul"
- Carrie Underwood – "Good Girl"
- Barry White – "You're The First, The Last, My Everything"
- Stevie Wonder – "Superstition"
Key Game Features
- Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks! With a wide variety of songs, artists and genres such as “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass”, “Disturbia” by Rihanna, and Pink’s “So What,” everyone is sure to find their groove. Want more tracks? Download from an expanding catalogue of new songs from the in-game store.
- New Battle Mode - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode! Go head to head to unique choreographies and music to be crowned the dance battle champion!
- Bring Your Crew - With songs that feature 4 concurrent dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
- Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter. Stay fit, and have fun playing Just Dance!
- Alternative Choreographies - Unlock alternative choreographies for your favorite tracks including ultra-challenging and outlandish routines.
- Dance Quests - Discover and win up to 6 challenges per song and unlock more rewards.
- Dancer Card - Create and personalize your own dancer card to check out all your awesome dance stats (e.g., favorite tracks, best scores, and challenges).
- Just Can’t Get Enough - Just Dance 4 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Duet Mode, Mash-up Mode with 45+ mash-ups, and more!
Kinect for Xbox 360 Exclusive Features
- Immortalize your best moments with Autodance - Record your friends dancing and Autodance will sync their movements into an instant dance routine, creating fun souvenir videos!
- Just Dance TV - Watch and share souvenir pictures and videos of your best Just Dance parties with your friends! Also check out the funniest videos from the worldwide Just Dance community!
Top Customer Reviews
Everyone is of course talking about the different interface that this game uses, so I thought I should address that. First of all, they have done away with the option to use the controller, so you have to use the Kinect. That's a little annoying for me, because now I have to select the song for my three-year-old, since she can't possibly figure out how to point to everything. So here's how this new interface works: instead of going up and down with your hand and swiping across your body to select the song, you now have to "point" to the song you want. You keep your hand close to your body in order to hover the game's hand over a song, and then you point your finger (by extending your arm towards the screen) to select it. One point will preview a song, and then you point again to pick it. It takes a little getting used to, but I just got this thing and am already getting the hang of it after 25 minutes of play. One thing I LOVE about the new interface is that you have to raise your hand in order to be in control of the Kinect. As long as no one else raises their hand, you will stay in control. It is endlessly annoying when my two-year-old jumps in front of me while I'm trying to control things on other games, so I really appreciate this aspect of this game.
Someone said it really bothered them that the game asks if you want to share your pictures after every song. It does indeed do this, and it's a little stupid, but it takes me about 5 seconds to get past it, so I think I can deal with that.
Now for the actual game: I love it! The songs are fresh and new, and they're totally fun to dance to.Read more ›
I have been wanting this game since the beautiful day it was announced and I saved up every penny to pre-order! At first I had problems using the kinect and now they have made a controller update! I still use both either way! This game is packed with Sweat breaking dancing! I have collected all the mojo I could and unlocked everything! Now my new conquest is to beat all of the Dance quests provided to help with earning mojo!
Problem and Solution(*****)
After every flippin song they will ask you if you would like to share horribly unnatractive photos and videos of you dancing. In order to disable that and make it never come on is to go to XBOX preferences and select sign in offline it will appear you are offline but still on the account just without XBOX LIVE or go to the Settings menu on JD4 and click the camera to disable it!
Cool and Interesting Rewards!
After dancing and having a blast you earn Mojo! Mojo was introduced in Just Dance 3! As all of us know after earning a Fruit load of Mojo you unlock random items but these items aren't so random at all! With the kinect feature you can spin around a roulette and fairly get your reward! Rewards end at level 32
Song List (*****)
The song list contains a unique interesting blend that creates Just Dance 4. There are recent songs and old songs! The list seems like a compilation of songs that use to be at the peak of fame during a certain Music Generation. Elvis Presley's Jailhouse Rock is a fun and interesting dance for all of ages to come. Asereje the ketchup song was very popular when I was much younger! So if you have a palette of interesting friends then this song list will be enjoyable!
Song List Part 2: Just Sweat and Join in!Read more ›
Some of the songs are ridiculously hard to dance to. Example final count down, several parts of the song one character jumps and the other rolls under neath.. I told my hubby no way am i rolling under him while he's jumping lol.
One of our favs is I've had the time of my life and you definitely feel the dirty dancing aspect of the song! Awesome dance and song.. I also love the the fact you can unlock songs with different versions..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good game. Fun dances. Menu isn't that user friendly through kinect, but you can use your xbox controller instead. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Danielle V.
This is an amazing game that is fun for the whole family. Plus it's a good workout. It does not have a lot of songs only about 40 or so, but it is still a good game.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer