$ 00 $39.99 Save $17.99 (45%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- SONGS FROM THIS SUMMER'S HIT MOVIES - Dance to songs from Descendants including “Evil like Me” and “Rotten to the Core”, and tracks from Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2, with favorites like “Cruisin' for a Bruisin'” and new hits like “Gotta Be Me”
- TRACKS FROM TOP DISNEY CHANNEL SHOWS - Dance to songs from Girl Meets World, K.C. Undercover, Austin and Ally, and more to come
- DISNEY CHANNEL INSPIRED DANCE MOVES - Put yourself IN the show with choreography, costumes, and set designs that look more beloved shows and movies than ever before
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Just Dance and Disney are back together, bringing the greatest dance game for the whole family with music from the hottest Disney Channel shows, in Just Dance: Disney Party 2! Dance like the stars from the most popular Disney Channel shows and movies. With a great selection of family favorite songs, fun dances, and kid-friendly gameplay, children of all ages can dance along with family and friends.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game has been changed a little from Just Dance. The UI is easier to use, and you can get points for practically anything. The kids kept complaining that even if the grownups didn't dance right, they got "Perfect marks". I think the sensor is meant to pick up on anything remotely close tot he movement because it's a "kids" dance game.
1. My daughter is a huge Disney tv fan, so she was happy with the song selection. The songs are from Disney tv shows, NOT movies. The only exceptions are that there are some songs from Disney Movies that aired originally on tv. So, if your child does not watch shows like "Liv and Maddie," "Violetta," "Descendants," "Austin and Allie," "KC Undercover," or "Teen Beach Movie" (the first and second), then they may not enjoy the song selection.
2. The avatars in the game look nothing like the actual Disney characters. This was one of the most disappointing things for my kids.
3. My kids found it to be more difficult to navigate this game than the previous Just Dance games. It may be easier for a younger child, but mine did not like the navigation.
4. The game will take a photo during video play. You can then save the photo if you wish. My kids were disappointed that it does not capture video clips of them dancing as the other Just Dance games do.
All in all, I asked my 10 year old how many stars she would give Just Dance Disney Party 2, and she said 3 ¹/². I asked her if it was closer to 3 or 4, and she said 3.