Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on November 10, 2014
Still a good video game, but you have to know that this is merely a compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2 and nothing more than that.
on August 4, 2017
Excellent game lots of fun great continuation of the series,
on June 8, 2013
I did a lot of research before deciding on this version of Just Dance. It has the sweat mode, multi-player and an okay assortment of songs. This was the first Just Dance game we bought, so it was perfect for us. I did read that most of the songs are songs from other Just Dance games, so if you've got the other ones, this probably isn't for you. I'm giving it four stars, because I think there could've been a better selection of songs. We really like a few of them, but most of them are dumb songs that you'd expect to hear blaring from a teenager's car. That being said, there still are a handful that we like. One thing I like about this is that the dancers are not as scandalous as some other games. They're not real people and they are kind of silhouette-looking, not like the skanky cartoon girls you see on the Rock Band games. I REALLY wish they'd come out with a game that had Oldies on it. It'd be super fun to dance with the kids to Beach Boys! For now, we just skip the Beyonce & Rhianna songs.
on June 21, 2016
Great game. Recommend it if you are into motion games. We have hours of fun using this game on the wii even if there's some that don't know how to dance.
on June 7, 2017
Christmas present for granddaughters. They love it plus makes a good cardio workout for adults. Great family fun.
on July 24, 2016
Wii disk worked well and I bought it for weight loss to help me get to exercise! It worked for that but I can see it being good for kids as well to get them moving if they can't get outside and play.
on May 24, 2013
So all of my kids have flown the nest so I find it hard to justify spending too much hard earned moolah on games...BUT with greatest hits, you truly do get the best of both games, including viva las vegas, who let the dogs out, and so on! Great if you would rather save having to buy multiple just dance games and get a little variety in your gameplaying instead. Seller and shipping were great as well, arrived in record time in great condition.
on October 21, 2013
So far no complaints here - it's a relatively good compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2... only missing one song that I might otherwise like to have on their from the previous games. It all comes down to what songs you want to groove to, I guess! =)
on September 11, 2016
I started using this program while in physical therapy after a major car accident. A fun way to get a light cardio workout.
on October 18, 2016
Daughter and neices love it. the lost the first one in a broken Wii console. Had to buy it again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.