Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Just Dance Greatest Hits - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on November 10, 2014
Still a good video game, but you have to know that this is merely a compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2 and nothing more than that.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 4, 2017
Excellent game lots of fun great continuation of the series,
on June 21, 2016
Great game. Recommend it if you are into motion games. We have hours of fun using this game on the wii even if there's some that don't know how to dance.
on June 7, 2017
Christmas present for granddaughters. They love it plus makes a good cardio workout for adults. Great family fun.
on July 24, 2016
Wii disk worked well and I bought it for weight loss to help me get to exercise! It worked for that but I can see it being good for kids as well to get them moving if they can't get outside and play.
on January 13, 2013
looking for new ways to have fun so we can make new family memories which is all we take when we leave this earth. so as grim as it may sound good wholesome fun is what we enoyed with this dance dvd
on May 24, 2013
So all of my kids have flown the nest so I find it hard to justify spending too much hard earned moolah on games...BUT with greatest hits, you truly do get the best of both games, including viva las vegas, who let the dogs out, and so on! Great if you would rather save having to buy multiple just dance games and get a little variety in your gameplaying instead. Seller and shipping were great as well, arrived in record time in great condition.
on October 21, 2013
So far no complaints here - it's a relatively good compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2... only missing one song that I might otherwise like to have on their from the previous games. It all comes down to what songs you want to groove to, I guess! =)
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 11, 2016
I started using this program while in physical therapy after a major car accident. A fun way to get a light cardio workout.
on October 18, 2016
Daughter and neices love it. the lost the first one in a broken Wii console. Had to buy it again.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.