Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on June 8, 2013
I did a lot of research before deciding on this version of Just Dance. It has the sweat mode, multi-player and an okay assortment of songs. This was the first Just Dance game we bought, so it was perfect for us. I did read that most of the songs are songs from other Just Dance games, so if you've got the other ones, this probably isn't for you. I'm giving it four stars, because I think there could've been a better selection of songs. We really like a few of them, but most of them are dumb songs that you'd expect to hear blaring from a teenager's car. That being said, there still are a handful that we like. One thing I like about this is that the dancers are not as scandalous as some other games. They're not real people and they are kind of silhouette-looking, not like the skanky cartoon girls you see on the Rock Band games. I REALLY wish they'd come out with a game that had Oldies on it. It'd be super fun to dance with the kids to Beach Boys! For now, we just skip the Beyonce & Rhianna songs.
on November 10, 2014
Still a good video game, but you have to know that this is merely a compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2 and nothing more than that.
on June 7, 2013
We rented different just dance games to see how well we liked them. We didn't think we would play them enough to start buying them all. This was a good choice for us to buy because of the price and we didn't have any of the other games. We have enjoyed it and if we get tired of it might rent new ones as they come out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2013
Ok so. I admit it, I love Just Dance. I'm 45, my fiance' 44, my kid 8 years old. She he and I spent 3 weeks in Costa Rica in July 2013. We like this so much, we brought our Wii to where we were staying, and danced our nights away there, too! Great exercise, and really, really fun.
on August 21, 2014
Not exactly what i was thinking it would be when i purchased it, but has provided hours of fun! Great exercise and much entertainment with my daughter and granddaughter (which is 1 yr old). She is hilarous. Tries every move we make! I would recommend this to others!
on December 29, 2014
music is good but compared with Just Dance 4 or 2015 it is not so good.
on February 4, 2016
This game is awesome for me, but my kids didn't know the songs. so I'm enjoying this game with my sisters.
on April 23, 2013
I read a lot of reviews on this and other "Just Dance" games before ultimately going with the Greatest Hits. I bought this one because it had the most amount of songs I recognized, and since this was my first purchase into the series, I didn't feel like I got ripped off by buying this compilation.

The "Just Sweat" option is a blast and it really does make you sweat. I enjoyed the options they had for tracking your progress over a 7-day period.

I think it's a lot of fun and a great way to get the heart going!
on October 21, 2013
So far no complaints here - it's a relatively good compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2... only missing one song that I might otherwise like to have on their from the previous games. It all comes down to what songs you want to groove to, I guess! =)
on February 20, 2014
The first Just Dance game I had I got for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was #3 and I really liked it. Then I bought #4 and when I saw that there was a Greatest Hits version combining songs from 1 & 2 I had to have it. My children and I are loving this game and we dance for hours.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.