Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on November 10, 2014
Still a good video game, but you have to know that this is merely a compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2 and nothing more than that.
on August 4, 2017
Excellent game lots of fun great continuation of the series,
on June 21, 2016
Great game. Recommend it if you are into motion games. We have hours of fun using this game on the wii even if there's some that don't know how to dance.
on June 7, 2017
Christmas present for granddaughters. They love it plus makes a good cardio workout for adults. Great family fun.
on July 24, 2016
Wii disk worked well and I bought it for weight loss to help me get to exercise! It worked for that but I can see it being good for kids as well to get them moving if they can't get outside and play.
on May 24, 2013
So all of my kids have flown the nest so I find it hard to justify spending too much hard earned moolah on games...BUT with greatest hits, you truly do get the best of both games, including viva las vegas, who let the dogs out, and so on! Great if you would rather save having to buy multiple just dance games and get a little variety in your gameplaying instead. Seller and shipping were great as well, arrived in record time in great condition.
on October 21, 2013
So far no complaints here - it's a relatively good compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2... only missing one song that I might otherwise like to have on their from the previous games. It all comes down to what songs you want to groove to, I guess! =)
on September 11, 2016
I started using this program while in physical therapy after a major car accident. A fun way to get a light cardio workout.
on October 18, 2016
Daughter and neices love it. the lost the first one in a broken Wii console. Had to buy it again.
on February 20, 2014
The first Just Dance game I had I got for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was #3 and I really liked it. Then I bought #4 and when I saw that there was a Greatest Hits version combining songs from 1 & 2 I had to have it. My children and I are loving this game and we dance for hours.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.