Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Just Dance Greatest Hits - Nintendo Wii
Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on April 23, 2013
I read a lot of reviews on this and other "Just Dance" games before ultimately going with the Greatest Hits. I bought this one because it had the most amount of songs I recognized, and since this was my first purchase into the series, I didn't feel like I got ripped off by buying this compilation.

The "Just Sweat" option is a blast and it really does make you sweat. I enjoyed the options they had for tracking your progress over a 7-day period.

I think it's a lot of fun and a great way to get the heart going!
2 people found this helpful
on July 24, 2016
Wii disk worked well and I bought it for weight loss to help me get to exercise! It worked for that but I can see it being good for kids as well to get them moving if they can't get outside and play.
One person found this helpful
on May 24, 2013
So all of my kids have flown the nest so I find it hard to justify spending too much hard earned moolah on games...BUT with greatest hits, you truly do get the best of both games, including viva las vegas, who let the dogs out, and so on! Great if you would rather save having to buy multiple just dance games and get a little variety in your gameplaying instead. Seller and shipping were great as well, arrived in record time in great condition.
on February 26, 2018
Kids LOVE playing this game. Helps us get through the tough winter indoors.
on October 14, 2016
Great! Hilarious to play with my children.
One person found this helpful
on November 10, 2014
Still a good video game, but you have to know that this is merely a compilation of Just Dance 1 and 2 and nothing more than that.
3 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2017
Excellent game lots of fun great continuation of the series,
on June 21, 2016
Great game. Recommend it if you are into motion games. We have hours of fun using this game on the wii even if there's some that don't know how to dance.
on October 18, 2016
Daughter and neices love it. the lost the first one in a broken Wii console. Had to buy it again.
on February 19, 2015
This Wii game is one the best from the Just Dance franchise, has a lot of great songs to dance to, I enjoy playing by myself or with my daughter and her friends! My daughter loves this one as well.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.