Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Just Dance Kids 2 - Playstation 3
Format: Video Game|Change

on December 11, 2015
My kids love it. It's not perfect. There are a few UI quirks I could gripe about, but mostly it's fun and easy to use. My 5 year old can mostly manage it by herself if she needs to.
on June 13, 2014
I got this for my 4yr after I caught him trying to imitate us when we played Just Dance 2014. He was hesitant at first but once he recognized a few songs and saw that there were kids dancing along to the music, his face lit up and he got pretty excited to play. Now after 4 months of playing, he's a little pro with those moves!
on March 10, 2017
Excellent. Lots of fun
on December 1, 2013
I bought this for my granddaughters 6th birthday. It has been a big hit with her and her 2 year old sister. They are having a lot of fun using this game. It keeps them occupied and is great exercise when they can't be outdoors this winter.
on November 13, 2016
My 3 year old loves to dance and really liked this game. We all enjoyed at family gatherings.
on April 13, 2014
The children like to use it. It keeps them busy when at our house as well as some exercise. Minnesota winters are cold and there is not much playing outside so this really helps keep them busy. There are songs for all ages. We have dancers from 2 years to 9 years and they all like to play.
on November 6, 2015
kids love this game playing fore couple hours
on December 26, 2012
My four year old daughter loved it. She was moving and grooving. The next day she was still singing the songs.
on February 11, 2016
Much better for family. Still fun. Easy dances for little ones and some hip dances for the preteen.
on April 9, 2014
My son likes this and dances to it. Some of the songs are too mature for him and I dont like the lyrics, but that is to be expected. Sometimes dance moves aren't registered when we play, but the product is still good and enjoyable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.