Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Just Dance Kids
Format: Video Game|Change

on December 1, 2014
Thanks
on December 11, 2012
Excelente opción para que los niños escuchen música aprenda a bailar y hacer ejercicios sin darse cuenta, muy buen juego
on March 4, 2014
I gave it to my granddaughter for her 5th birthday but she was not too impressed. I hope she gets to like it.
on July 16, 2015
Grandson rocked out!
on January 18, 2012
It seems to be for younger kids, my 8 year old doesn't find it as fun as other dance games.
on July 8, 2014
My grandson loves this!
on July 2, 2011
my son loves the just dance kids. I dance with my son I like all the different music it has my son music and my music.
One person found this helpful
on December 21, 2012
I have two 5 year olds and an 8 year old and they only used it for short period of time before they got bored.
on January 2, 2012
This is for children that are very young, under 7 I would say. My child is 7 and it's way to easy for her and her friends. Even on the older children selections!
on August 19, 2011
My granddaughter who is 2 loves this game! She has learned to follow directions and can really keep a beat! It's even a good workout for adults doing it with her!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.