Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 226 reviews
on May 24, 2015
I bought this for my daughter and she really loves it. She has always loved to dance along to music but never tried any of the "Just Dance" Wii games before. She loves that it shows her dance steps and moves that she never tried before, so she is requesting several other Wii games of this sort for her birthday and for Christmas. Very impressed by this, and, of course, glad to have made my daughter a happy dancer!
on August 4, 2011
I love the fact that just when you get so good at a Just Dance game you can't beat your own top scores; they come out with another Just Dance. I agree that there are not as many songs as on Just Dance and Just Dance 2 but it is $10 cheaper than when the other Just Dance games were new releases. I must say I do not like the songs as much because there are more modern songs and way less 70's and 80's songs plus I like to do a fast paced work out with 4-5 songs and on the other Just Dance games there are several fast (and longer like 4+ minutes each) songs to choose from for your work out but this is a plus for teens as there are more songs they know. Also, you can change your dancers name but you have to wait until a dance starts then put your arrow over your dancers score/name (where it lists your score during a dance) and hit the select (middle button) and it will take you to a place to create your name. It is true though that this is NOT EXPLAINED ANYWHERE in the directions so I can see why other users "think" you can not change it. This game has less song selection but is a great bridge in the time gap between summer and the release of Just Dance 3 in October. I will be purchasing every Just Dance game because although there are pros and cons I still think they are the best dance games out there.
on September 2, 2011
I own Broadway Dance for the Wii, so when I saw this game as a gold box special, I figured I would try it. I love to dance and I hate exercise and Broadway Dance gets me moving.

I just opened my new game tonight after work, and I couldn't stop dancing!
I am sure my neighbors hated the fact that I was dancing my butt off at 3am:)

I decided to do the "Just sweat" program, and I am supposed to do 3 songs a day to get to a target of 1000 sweat (?) I don't know if it is supposed to mean that's how many calories I burn?? It isn't clear.
Anyway, it was fun. I ended up doing about 5 songs to reach my goal for the day, but I don't mind.

The only thing I really don't like is that some songs aren't total body. For instance: "Firework" basically only works the right arm. I thought it was going to fall off. That arm does all the work. I wish it were more balanced like in the Broadway game.

The Wii remote is very responsive in this game. That frustrates me in Broadway, because the sensor doesn't always recognize the moves.

All in all.. very fun. I can't wait until tomorrow to do more :)
on September 24, 2011
If you're a fan of the Just Dance games you won't be disappointed with the Summer Party. It's the downloadable ones from Just Dance 2 that Ubisoft put out on disc so you don't have to download them. That's why there aren't so many songs as in the regular games. But I'm also quite happy they did it since my Wii isn't hooked up to the internet and I prefer a disc copy.

Overall I love six of the dances, enjoy about half of them and might do the rest again when I'm bored with the first ones. But that's normal with the game.

If you've never played any of the Just Dance games? This one might be a good place to try them out since it's less expensive than the full games.

As for my ratings. This really is a fun game, people may give it less stars because they don't like all the songs, but who does? Overall, it's worth the five stars.
VINE VOICEon August 27, 2011
I purchased this game for an after school program from Amazon's Gold Box for $14.99 and it was worth every penny. Just Dance Summer Party is such a great game because even if a kid doesn't have a controller, they can still dance along and perform the moves. There's a variety of songs from different eras (Kung Foo Fighting)which can entice even old foggies like me to play. Of course, a major benefit is a just about any adult that plays gets a great sweat-producing workout.

I just watched about 30 kids, ages 6 to 11, "playing" this game projected on a large screen in four player mode. The top scorer gets to stay in the game and choose the next song. The other three players go out and the next three players go in. While waiting their turn, most of the kids, who were lined up in a half-circle around the playing area, played along sans controllers. It was a kick to watch and to get in there a play a few games too.

Good times.
on February 19, 2012
This game has it all! Looking for something fun for the whole family? Do you wanna shed some inches from your waste in a fun exercise? Interested in having something other than karaoke at your next shin dig? Then this is your game! The colors are fun, music is hip and new, and found that I lost some weight when adding it to my diet program! So grab your skinny jeans and get your groove on to this fab game!
on August 18, 2012
this is my first game of the just dance collection. I loved it until I got just dance 3. this, unlike just dance 3 doesn't have unlockable 'gift songs' that you will have access to over time. which gives you a fun incentive to play more. i would recommend purchasing just dance 2 over this. since just dance 2 is now only 6 dollars more and contains more songs i really enjoy two songs from this game "crying blood" and "maniac" and i may just download these two songs when i trade this game in and buy just dance 2. i really enjoy the just dance games. ive tried other dance games like get up and dance and it truly cannot hold a candle to the just dance
on December 27, 2011
My love for video games had gone the way of Sega Genesis until my sister forced me to play this game at a party. Wow, it is so addictive! My husband and I already owned a Wii and PS3 so I requested any and all editions of Just Dance. I even kept an eye out online & in store for the best deals to ensure my family would be able to afford it and I wouldn't feel like a brat for requesting it at 28 years old! Amazon had such affordable holiday pricing for each edition of the game. At one point even offering it for $15 cheaper than the competitors cheapest listed price! Amazon is definitely my favorite place to shop now!
on November 27, 2011
This is the first Just Dance game we have tried out and it's a hit! My daughters are 5 and 10 years old and they both love dancing to all the songs on this game. The only song we're not crazy about is "I'm Crying Blood". I've never heard it before and it really is kind of an odd choice for a dance game. The girls just skip over that one song because they don't like it either. Other than that, most of the songs are catchy and make them want to dance along. With the wide variety of music they are now learning some classic songs that I grew up with as well. I plan on getting more Just Dance games for the Wii, lots of fun!
on September 26, 2011
I use "Just Dance 2" for one or two of my daily work-outs per week, and I love it. I make note of the time, and tell myself I can stop dancing in a half-hour. When Just Dance Summer Party came out, I knew I wanted it to add selection to my dance workout! It's sad there are only 20 songs (compared to 40), but then again, I did wait to buy the title until it cost me only 14.95, so I'd say I got what I paid for!
The song/dance for Kung Fu Fighting makes me laugh every time, and "American Boy" is fun because it's oh-so-sassy-smooth. I even scored FIVE stars on it! Whaaat! Some songs are cheesy and I won't do them more than once, but who cares?
This is a good accompaniment to your Just Dance collection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.