Just-F-Care Electric Rechargeable Lint Remover - Blue
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.91. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.04 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garment & Fabric Care – Remove lint, keep clothes looking new, and extend their lifespan. Great for men and women alike, it works efficiently on sweaters, suits, cardigans, gloves, hats, scarves, skirts and more.
- Precision Lint Removal – Fabric-safe rotary blades quickly cut lint and fuzz balls away without pulling threads or damaging seams. The adjustable 2” head covers larger surfaces and glides effortlessly over long and short fibers alike.
- Adjustable Head – This professional-quality lint remover boasts an adjustable design that lets you quickly adjust the rotary blade to match the length of your fabric’s fibers, making it great for clothing, bedspreads, curtains, and even rugs.
- Rechargeable Convenience – This handheld lint shaver is faster and easier to use than a lint brush, works far better than sticky lint tape, and is ideal for home, office, or travel use. Simply add it to your carryon, purse or cosmetics bag.
- Complete Clothing Care Set – Every order comes complete with the rechargeable electric lint remover, spare rotary blade, cleaning brush, and 2’ power cord for keeping your handheld clothes lint remover powered up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rechargeable Lint Remover by Just-F-Care
Keep clothes and fabrics looking vibrant and new with a professional-quality lint remover that’s gentle and effective.
Are you looking for a safe, easy, and effective way to keep clothes and fabrics looking new and clean? Then you need the Just-F-Care Electric Lint Remover, a rechargeable, portable lint shaver with 2” adjustable head that makes removing dust balls, lint, and loose threads quick and simple.
Rechargeable Lint Remover by Just-F-Care
Designed for Today’s Fabrics
This versatile lint remover works on all your favorite clothes—including sweaters, cardigans, gloves, hats, scarves, skirts, and more—as well as bedspreads, curtains, rugs and even cushions. Just a few passes and you can eliminate unwanted short or long fibers on almost anything.
Safe, Adjustable Design
Gentle on fabrics thanks to adjustable, protected blade system, with just a turn of a dial, you can restore fresh, healthy looks and cut lint and fuzz balls away without pulling fabric threads. And because it’s a 2” head, it covers a larger surface area making it faster and more efficient than standard lint rollers, shavers, or tape.
- Electric Lint Remover
- Rechargeable Battery
- Portable, Handheld Design
- Adjustable 2” Head with Rotary Blades
- Safe on Clothes and General Fabrics
- Lightweight and Travel Friendly
- Color: Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a bit more expensive then most that run on batteries....but this gives you a charging cord, a little cleaner brush, and a new blade replacement...so you're really getting more for your money. It's not just the machine.
Mine came and I immediately took it out and started using it - I didn't even charge it. It worked right away - I didn't have to charge it.
Now, I bought my husband a ton of brand new Dickie pants for work. He wore most of them, and I set out to wash them. Unfortunately, I neglected to look inside the washer, as I usually do, to make sure it was empty, or at least had the same kind of clothes in them ready to be washed, and I just tossed in the pants. It covered up the item sitting on the bottom. Fourteen pairs - yes! 14 pairs of Dickies are now hiding that beautiful white, super soft, fluffy, fuzzy *&^$#)@ blanket that I meant to wash. So, pants, all 14 brand new pairs, and that stinking blanket are being squished all around the washing machine. My husband had to help me get everything in the dryer because my back was hurting <remember I don't know that blanket is in there> so he gets everything, blanket included <because he thinks I put that blanket in there on purpose!> and throws in the dryer, puts in dryer sheets and proceeds to turn the dryer on.
An hour later, I go to take the pants out...and come unhinged as I see that stupid blanket has thrown up MILLIONS of cruddy little lint balls ALL. OVER. HIS. NEW. PANTS. I came very close to a nervous breakdown. Cussing like a sailor. Cried like a big old baby - yes I did. WHO in their right mind does that?!
I did only what I could think of....I got my trusty brand new lint remover sticky sheet rolls out and proceeded to get lint balls off 14 pairs of pants. I had 6...SIX brand new rolls. Yep....all 6 are gone baby gone.
My husband, the great guy he is, swears it's no big deal...we'll just wash them again!
This little machine came in perfect time. I went and got all 14 pairs of pants that were just covered in tiny little white balls <all the pants were dark - black, blue, green...etc.> and sat on my couch for the long haul.
This lint removing machine removed every single stinking white lint ball from every pair of pants. They looked brand new. Seriously!
It was very easy to use. Turn it on, go side to side slowly so it gets everything, turn off, remove lint tray cover, empty, put cover back on and go at it again. I did have to figure out that cover though because if you don't put it on correctly - it doesn't shut properly and then you have all kinds of crud flying in the air. <yep I did that too> . I have yet to plug it in and charge it. I've used it a ton, and it's still going strong. T-Shirts, Sweatpants, my hubby's work pants, some sweaters...all look great.
I'm so happy with this I may purchase a few more, just to have.
Worth every penny, in my opinion.