Just The Facts: Our American Landscape
Do you know...<br />
- Which state contains the largest chain of active volcanoes in the world?
- Which state shares its borders with more states than any other?
- Which state contains over 15,000 lakes?
- Which state is only 40 miles wide, yet has 400 miles of shoreline?
- Which is the only state that touches both the Atlantic Ocean and the Great Lakes?
Our American Landscape captures the natural beauty of America with breathtaking video. These striking images are combined with fascinating information and little known facts that make each state unique. Get ready to visit the highest mountains, the hottest deserts, and the largest swamplands as we take a whirlwind, state-by-state trip across the United States to view Our American Landscape.
The 'Just the Facts' Learning Series brings facts and information straight to your TV in an appealing way that makes learning compelling and fun to watch!