Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on December 13, 2013
My daughter is 6 and in Kindergarten. I had no idea what this book was, but wanted to add a book for her to my order. This turned out perfect for the both of us. It's all about how this little kid keeps saying "I forgot" when he makes really big mistakes and really big messes that are really hard for his mom to keep up with. LOL. Which is exactly what my daughter has been putting me through lately. It helped remind her how hard Mommy has to work to keep up with her "I forgots" and helped me realize, I need to try and not let the stress get to me too much, because slowly but surely she is learning and maturing. It just takes time. And Lord knows, so much patience. :)
on December 19, 2016
Mercer Mayer are classic tales that touch your child's heart. Easy for them to understand, creative in message and all around one of the best children's authors I've come across! This one, I just forgot, is a classic tale of life. We all have forgotten at one time or another so a good lesson both ways. I really heart Mercer Mayer books!
on March 17, 2017
Read it to my kinders and 1st graders. They loved the silliness. Good book to read to kids.
on December 7, 2016
My kids love these books. I read them to my 2 year old and 7 year old nearly everyday. Enjoyable for both ages. When I ask them to select a book for me to read, they usually select this one. It's also easy enough for my 7 year old to read.
on March 21, 2017
Great critter book! My son is a huge fan so this was a great purchase
on May 27, 2014
I chose this rating because I am familiar with Mercer Mayer's books. This book was for my great granddaughter for whom I read the book. She was delighted as were my children and my grandchildren. As we have worn out many of our children's books through the many members of my family, I intend to collect other Mercer Mayer books for another generation of children..
Elissa
on June 17, 2017
I love little critter books since I was a child and love reading them to my children. Great messages!
on June 20, 2016
We love the Little Critter books. The kids find him very relatable and the pictures always make them laugh. Little Critter is very forgetful just like my 5 year old, so of course he loves this book. And Little Critter has the same chores he does.
on May 9, 2017
This is a book for young mom to read. It encourages patient and understanding towards little people who are just practicing independence and responsibility.
on June 21, 2017