Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 19, 2016
Mercer Mayer are classic tales that touch your child's heart. Easy for them to understand, creative in message and all around one of the best children's authors I've come across! This one, I just forgot, is a classic tale of life. We all have forgotten at one time or another so a good lesson both ways. I really heart Mercer Mayer books!
on December 13, 2013
My daughter is 6 and in Kindergarten. I had no idea what this book was, but wanted to add a book for her to my order. This turned out perfect for the both of us. It's all about how this little kid keeps saying "I forgot" when he makes really big mistakes and really big messes that are really hard for his mom to keep up with. LOL. Which is exactly what my daughter has been putting me through lately. It helped remind her how hard Mommy has to work to keep up with her "I forgots" and helped me realize, I need to try and not let the stress get to me too much, because slowly but surely she is learning and maturing. It just takes time. And Lord knows, so much patience. :)
on March 17, 2017
Read it to my kinders and 1st graders. They loved the silliness. Good book to read to kids.
on December 22, 2017
My daughter reads this all the time and definitely think this book is about her. So cute!
on March 21, 2017
Great critter book! My son is a huge fan so this was a great purchase
on June 20, 2016
We love the Little Critter books. The kids find him very relatable and the pictures always make them laugh. Little Critter is very forgetful just like my 5 year old, so of course he loves this book. And Little Critter has the same chores he does.
on December 7, 2017
A Christmaspresent for my son.
on December 11, 2017
Great product at a great price.
on June 17, 2017
I love little critter books since I was a child and love reading them to my children. Great messages!
on May 9, 2017
This is a book for young mom to read. It encourages patient and understanding towards little people who are just practicing independence and responsibility.