- File Size: 213 KB
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 3, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XDW4888
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,771,234 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2559 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #18374 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- #20624 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
Just Friends Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Justin and Trent have been friends for twenty years, they grew up next door to one another and came out at fifteen to their respective parents. Trent has always been tall and easy going and fit in at school. Now he has a good job, including lots of promotions.
Justin was bullied at school for being gay and even though he's got a business degree he sells suits for a living, preferring to put his energy into partying, clubbing, drinking and hooking up with lots of guys. If he had a hard time at school, then now is his time to party.
Trent is sick of bailing Justin out after he's drunk and been with yet another guy... or two. He's in love with Justin and he wants to be more than just friends. He's at the point where he's over thinking a life with Justin is ever going to be possible.
Nice read, no drama or angst, but I could have knocked some heads together on an occasion.
Can some prank green and glowing lube and bossy mothers help get two guys together who should be more than just friends?
Just friends is an easy and quick to read sweet 'n sexy gay contemporary friends to lovers romance novella.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance